Looking for price check on 3 unusual warpaints (2 str.)

RangerOfIthilien

Hello all!

I recently unboxed 3 unusual warpaint. Looking to see if anyone can give me a rough estimate on what you think these could go for. Also if you are interested send me an offer! :)

First: Strange Isotope Croc Dusted (Field Tested)

2lx7abo.png

Second: Strange Hot Merc Stained (Field Tested)

miz2gg.png

Third: Cool Croc Dusted (Factory New)

vpccw1.png

Fuck, this Cool Croc is nice. I'd not take below 150 for this. Merc will be expensive as hell too. You unboxed fucking themed. Nice

Take offers on them. And don't take taunts.

Strange Croc Dusted one is gonna be super vaiuable. Commando grade + effect matches skin + skin looks almost factory new even though it's field tested

Seriously though I thought the strange Croc Dusted was factory new, it looks almost the same as the non-strange FN one

Merc Stained kinda hard to tell. It's mercenary and field tested, and I can't imagine people considering it a high tier skin. That said its still strange and Hot looks good on it so those things alone are enough for it to be pretty valuable

the non-strange Croc Dusted might not be strange but it's still a commando grade skin and the effect looks decent on it. The fact that field tested almost looks exactly as good as FN on this particular skin might lower its price though

But those are my opinions at least. I can't give an exact price range but just collect offers and if you find a really appealing one take that as long as it's not a lowball. Offers under 100 keys for the stranges are definitely lowballs and shouldn't be considered no matter what the items

Thank you both for your input! I still haven't received any offers on them yet so we will see where the pricing goes.

i would start you off with a original pro ks + a CH Kabuto + an exorcism hot rod strange shotgun for the merc stained :) (sorry if you think its a lowball) 

Archived