The Jungle Inferno Update

Happysedits

So what's the deal? If this is day one, how come we can't like actually get any of the taunts or anything?

In other news, I like the video. I like the yeti smash taunt. The yeti punch is kind of lame. I love the two engineer taunts. The head case is meh. The strong arm is pretty lame and the pushup one is super dorky because its not infinite, like come on. I wonder how long it'll take bad little kids to call yeti smash the harambe taunt. Also, there are flying M1 pyros coming so brace yourselves.

28 minutes ago, HarryG said:

So what's the deal? If this is day one, how come we can't like actually get any of the taunts or anything?

This is a multi day update so all of the content doesn't come until later, which I'm pretty sure will be Thursday. I don't know, it's been so long since there's been a 4 day update.

1 hour ago, croakyengine said:

This is a multi day update so all of the content doesn't come until later, which I'm pretty sure will be Thursday. I don't know, it's been so long since there's been a 4 day update.

Then that's not Day 1 of the update, that's Day 1 of announcing content for the update. The game hasn't actually been updated (hence the term "update")

36 minutes ago, HarryG said:

Then that's not Day 1 of the update, that's Day 1 of announcing content for the update. The game hasn't actually been update (hence the term "update")

So my wording was inaccurate. Does it even matter? The update the TF2 community has been waiting 500+ days for is finally here. Even if you don't care about the day by day reveals, you'll at least know that the update will launch in game by the end of this week.

1 hour ago, HarryG said:

In other news, I like the video. I like the yeti smash taunt. The yeti punch is kind of lame. I love the two engineer taunts. The head case is meh. The strong arm is pretty lame and the pushup one is super dorky because its not infinite, like come on. I wonder how long it'll take bad little kids to call yeti smash the harambe taunt. Also, there are flying M1 pyros coming so brace yourselves.

...How long have you been playing tf2? This is how every multi-day update works.

Just now, Geel said:

...How long have you been playing tf2? This is how every multi-day update works.

I've been playing since 2011, that doesn't mean I like the way it works. 'Sides, it's been a couple what, years since the last multi-day update? When was the last one, MVM?

1 minute ago, RED265 said:

What happened to the pyro gas blast tho.

I've seen people speculate that the Jetpack is a new weapon for Pyro, and thus the fart taunt would be that weapon taunt.

This is supported by the fact that Pyro is wearing a Jetpack in the taunt frame that we got leaked.

8 minutes ago, Bobsplosion said:

I've seen people speculate that the Jetpack is a new weapon for Pyro, and thus the fart taunt would be that weapon taunt.

This is supported by the fact that Pyro is wearing a Jetpack in the taunt frame that we got leaked.

In the video he rides it around, I assume there will be a pyro only day, with the taunt and jet pack, as well as balances and possibly more weapons  

1 hour ago, Weedoot said:

I'm salty about the lack of catwalk taunt. Hopefully it'll be mentioned in the next few days.

It won't there is only one other taunt, the afor mentioned gas blast for pyro

1 hour ago, HarryG said:

I've been playing since 2011, that doesn't mean I like the way it works. 'Sides, it's been a couple what, years since the last multi-day update? When was the last one, MVM?

Have some patience, jesus christ. The last one was literally the last major update we had; MYM.

2 hours ago, AD⚡HD said:

In the video he rides it around, I assume there will be a pyro only day, with the taunt and jet pack, as well as balances and possibly more weapons  

Imagine flying to the back with a full mmph phlog.

Archived