Missing hat?

bacon

Second time posting on the forums, but anyways let's get to the point. 

There's a hat for the demoman called "Dangeresque, too?" which I want to buy (if I have enough metal), but for some reason when I go to the stats page it says it's an unknown item. Does anyone know why this happens? 

PD: I want to buy it for my demopan load out, along with the bounty hat. 

The hat is untradeable, so it has no price, and you can't buy it from anywhere, unless someone still owns an already gift wrapped one from 2 years ago when that was still possible. Your best bet is buying Poker Night at the Inventory and get the hat the official way by unlocking it from that game.

You probably need to hex encode the comma and question mark , ie. "Dangeresque%2C Too%3F" not "Dangeresque, Too?".

Also sorry to tell but the Dangeresque, too? is an untradable achievement hat. There does happen to be an old gift wrapped one for sale at the moment, but you'll need to fork out 20 keys for that: https://backpack.tf/classifieds?steamid=76561198051925253&quality=6&craftable=1

4 hours ago, bacon said:

Second time posting on the forums, but anyways let's get to the point. 

There's a hat for the demoman called "Dangeresque, too?" which I want to buy (if I have enough metal), but for some reason when I go to the stats page it says it's an unknown item. Does anyone know why this happens? 

PD: I want to buy it for my demopan load out, along with the bounty hat. 

Buying poker night at the inventory for about 2 keys (or less sometimes) and you get a few other unlocks is the best and pretty much only way. think i bought it on sale from steam for ~$2 

Archived