New taunts leaked (Spoilers)

Happysedits

Didn't we just get a new engie taunt with the last update? I understand the pyro one since it's his update, but 2 engie taunts? Seems odd

3 hours ago, Corpfox said:

If speculations are true, a taunt crate would be best.

Taunt crate= taunt unusuals = the insane market again where it went from high and just crashed.

5 hours ago, RED265 said:

Taunt crate= taunt unusuals = the insane market again where it went from high and just crashed.

Not really. The taunt market crashed due to unusualfiers, 2x drop rate, and a mass unboxing. 

1 minute ago, McBro said:

Not really. The taunt market crashed due to unusualfiers, 2x drop rate, and a mass unboxing. 

Yeah, but the expected one of the  new update has bonus drops such as unusualifiers again. Taunts are like the hoes of the unusual world, man. They drop it so often

i can't believe they genuinely added a pyro fart taunt to the game. this is what we've been waiting for for over 400 days.

on a more serious note the other taunts look great but i can't help but notice a pretty pervasive yeti theme among them. i'm not sure if this will have anything to do with the update's theme at all but it definitely seems like a big hint of what's to come if you ask me. fart taunts aside though i'm incredibly psyched for this update, so much so that it's almost palpable. i know it's only a matter of time but i can't wait to see what else gets leaked.

Archived