CHEMISTRY NON TRADABLE

D Ξ Λ T H

Hey folks any advice appreciated. I have a Chem Set purchased from steam market place, thus non tradable for 7 days. I have the items to create a collectors item, but before I add, it clearly states it will produce a non-tradable item. Is this just for the purchase period of 7 days, or if I fabricate it too early, will it affect the final item permanently ?

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, Fahly said:

Not permanent. Same as killstreak kits.

This is the case now. It wasnt when they first came out. I crafted about 30 spec kits in one day using parts bought from the market (which had a trade restriction ) and the resulting kits never became tradeable, ever :(. Luckily volvo soon fixed the issue. sadly they could not fix my useless kits.

On 10/14/2017 at 3:28 AM, DanielDee said:

This is the case now. It wasnt when they first came out. I crafted about 30 spec kits in one day using parts bought from the market (which had a trade restriction ) and the resulting kits never became tradeable, ever :(. Luckily volvo soon fixed the issue. sadly they could not fix my useless kits.

The only item you cant actually use on the craft of the kit is a non tradeable weapon.

i think at some point you added a non tradeable weapon with a regular ks kit (assuming you were making a spec ks kit/pro ks kit).

If you just use robo parts bought from the market, as soon as they get tradeable its all good.

Archived