Halloween Spell Prices

FilboTheDerp

It would be nice if similar to strange parts and killstreaks, spell prices were listed in items or if backpack.tf gave a list of suggested spell prices. It would make it a lot easier to sell spelled items and a lot less risky to buy them.

This has been suggested and shot down on multiple occasions. The reason being that different people value spells differently. One person might consider exorcism to be worth an extra key in all cases, someone else might think it's worth an extra scrap or two. But because there's no agreed value for them like there are for paints and killstreaks, no value is listed. It's better to have no price than one that's potentially incorrect.

Likewise, spells are already listed when they're on items, they're just not obvious.

I do agree that they should be a bit more clear though, maybe with a little notice to say 'this item has spells attached and may be worth more'

3 hours ago, Weedoot said:

This has been suggested and shot down on multiple occasions. The reason being that different people value spells differently. One person might consider exorcism to be worth an extra key in all cases, someone else might think it's worth an extra scrap or two. But because there's no agreed value for them like there are for paints and killstreaks, no value is listed. It's better to have no price than one that's potentially incorrect.

Likewise, spells are already listed when they're on items, they're just not obvious.

I do agree that they should be a bit more clear though, maybe with a little notice to say 'this item has spells attached and may be worth more'

as a spell collector myself i would like it too if they where more clearly indicated with it like craft numbers or parts attached and weedoot is 100% right with the way people value them that being said I have my prices and i get sales at them so if there was a way to price them then i would definalty help

Archived