Does someone know the right price for a painted team spirit ghastlierest gibus?

lucaslego

I created a listing for buying this hat for 12.33 refs, i got banned because they thought it was a scam(basically, the price was too low).

So, does someone know the right price for a painted team spirit one?

That's not why you got the suspension.

From your profile page:

Queue cutting and Misleading price - buying painted only. Your list price must be what you are willing to pay for a generic, unpainted item. You may state a higher price for painted in the notes.

What you did was basically create a buy order saying that you'll take any gibus for 12.33 refined. As that was not the case, you were cutting the queue to make your buy order pop up at the top of the listings.

So How do you not queue cut then?

also does anyone know a place where it'll tell you how much the total cost of an item is combind with paints??! Moderators are expecting us to know apparently. 

1 hour ago, SpiciousFam82 said:

So How do you not queue cut then?

also does anyone know a place where it'll tell you how much the total cost of an item is combind with paints??! Moderators are expecting us to know apparently. 

You avoid queue cutting by doing what's stated above (create a listing for the base item, then include in the notes "willing to pay XX for XX painted").

As for the value, it's highly speculative and extremely dependent on the persons involved in the trade. Some don't attach any extra value for a paint, others do a set percentage or amount, and others still only value particular paints. For a general guideline, bp.tf adds about 25% of a paint's base value to a non-unusual item it is attached to when a person's inventory is viewed.

1 hour ago, Scott Bakula said:

That's not why you got the suspension.

From your profile page:

What you did was basically create a buy order saying that you'll take any gibus for 12.33 refined. As that was not the case, you were cutting the queue to make your buy order pop up at the top of the listings.

Ohhh so that's why, I just wanted to get one painted gibus, But sorry i didn't thought about that

Archived