Sal

Does anyone know a trusted paypal key buyer with good prices?

Sal    8
Sal
Just now, RED265 said:

How much you selling at?

I was thinking $1.90

RED265    21
RED265
1 minute ago, Sal said:

I was thinking $1.90

Think it's quite hard to find a buyer at 1.90? Most trusted ppl I know buy at lower, abt 1.75-1.85~ perhaps try marketplace?

Sal    8
Sal
4 minutes ago, RED265 said:

Think it's quite hard to find a buyer at 1.90? Most trusted ppl I know buy at lower, abt 1.75-1.85~ perhaps try marketplace?

Marketplace is getting bad rep these days, i've seen the complaints on the subreddit and i'd rather just have a fast one on one deal with a paypal buyer. 1.85 is not bad.

RED265    21
RED265

1.81 so far. Could try caliburn too, he's no lifeing at Vatican or fp probably most of the time

Budi    368
Budi

Marketplace getting bad rep? Give me a break. It works just fine if you know what you're doing. I've never had a problem buying or selling keys there and I've sold hundreds on the site. 

Sal    8
Sal
40 minutes ago, Budi said:

Marketplace getting bad rep? Give me a break. It works just fine if you know what you're doing. I've never had a problem buying or selling keys there and I've sold hundreds on the site. 

Well can I sell my keys on the site right away? I've heard people talking about this identity verification and how it's taking weeks.

Sal    8
Sal
20 minutes ago, Hack_SlashLTU said:

Tomorrow I can take them for 1.78 each, check my trust ;)

Added to talk.

Budi    368
Budi
6 minutes ago, Sal said:

Well can I sell my keys on the site right away? I've heard people talking about this identity verification and how it's taking weeks.

I can't speak for others but I had zero problem linking my PayPal account to Marketplace. I didn't have to go through any verification (maybe because my PayPal is marked as a verified acct) and I can cash out any money instantly without waiting. It's worth a shot at least to try it.