Potential scammer

AwesomeMcCoolName

Either a scammer himself or someone who buys off of scammers: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198030589353 

He added me to trade 25 tf2 keys for 25 d2 keys (naturally he can't read an op trade and thinks I'm the one trading the d2 keys, but thats irrelevant). I say no and he keeps trying to swap my d2 keys for his d2 keys, first at 25:25 then 23:25 then 22:25 then 20:25 (all within a few seconds). So he's clearly desperate to dump some stuff. 

Then theres the fact that his bp went from $0 to $1200 almost immediately. 

And finally, his collector eyelander and terror watt swagmans came from a guy who currently has "#scammed" in his name; and his burning Pampadour came from a guy who's profile is now: "IGOTHACKED".

Backpack Snapshots (changes almost every time i refresh it.....)

So, clearly a scammer/fence. Someoene deal with him. 

EDIT: He's been banned from outpost; and moved everything onto another account. 

Hmm, not sure to be honest, probably should bring it up with an Admin/Mod. If they claim your evidence to be true then bring it up with Steam Rep.

hes at $1000+ now

edit dat burning engy hat

Yep, and check the name of the previous owner: "IGOTHACKED". 

Also, yea, i meant to say $1000--i got confused because when i hovered over the graph it was at $277 (but i also saw the $1200~ total)...w.e. 

Hmm, not sure to be honest, probably should bring it up with an Admin/Mod. If they claim your evidence to be true then bring it up with Steam Rep.

O, i know for a fact he's either a scammer or someone who buys off of scammers. I just don't feel like digging up all the proof required to report him. 

Archived