Which one is more profitable csgo or tf2 economy. Is quickbuying in csgo still profitable?

MordoBoss

I know it depends on lots of factors but im asking which one is relatively more profitable. I havent been high-tier trading in csgo economy for more than a year (mostly just quickbought knives and expensive skins), has anything changed much?Is quickbuying still effective in csgo economy? TF2 unusual trading is going pretty bad recently even tho i have outpost premium (the largestfactor is my laziness, but unusuals just dont seem to self somehow)

85% SA is dead, bots offer aways more than what quickbuyers offers (around ~90% SA) or even more 

*SA= Steam analyst

opskins is not allowed to sell keys if you add funds with real money/paypal (you can only buy skins when adding funds) since that key's price dropped (going for ~1.90$ +- nowadays). Would need to confirm if its still going on this...

opskins has a feature now that you can instant sell keys/some items for a fixed price for $ credit on the website or real $ to cashout.

There was a huge chinese website like opskins that recently had their bots banned due to the website to have those case opening features.

Some big csgo trading bots got banned, example: skinsjar (althought its back they lost a LOT of money with their bots trade bannned), some of cs.money, but seens that Valve is giving a break with this things

Scammers are all around like aways, if you plan to use opskins use the 2 factor authenticator, people are using a very similar fake opskin link (usually theres a underline under a letter or m instead n and so on) and when you login in on the fake website, they get acess to your opskins account  and change the price after you list the item there for very cheap on a private listing/ or they can use your funds to buy the scammer 3cents skins for all your money/ send you a fake opskins bot offer.

"Quickbuying" is still a thing if you adjust your rates to be able beat trade bots/ or even use the trade bots to snipe good things (low float/ good pattern stuff).

Tf2 trading is slower imo, and if you need to quicksell be ready to face 40-60% off or even more, meanwhile in csgo if you are not relying on pattern/float you just lose at max 10% and thats in items liquids or pure keys.

i dont see many things in tf2 being flipped for keys so easy as it happens on csgo so...

but thats my point of view of course. I'm not really playing tf2 anymore, so keeping trading with things that i actually use when playing is more fun, so i csgo is doing fine for me.

4 minutes ago, ksolis01 said:

Have you tried pubg trading. RN, pubg items have one of the highest liquidity in all of steam items.

What does pubg sell for in currencies? Or is it mostly SCM trading?

1 hour ago, Axle Change said:

What does pubg sell for in currencies? Or is it mostly SCM trading?

SCM and opskins trading. Not much goes on in trading asides from scammers trying to trick you with the opskins scam and csgo lowballers.

Archived