Traded item into opskins, not showing up?

DAKVAKSKIZ

9 minutes ago, downiket said:

Oh god. NO. NO NO NO. NO. F***, I'LL NEVER GET THAT BACK. GOD F***ING D*****T.

1. The bots are nearly always ingame in csgo. 

2. As apo said they are always in that group, this bot isnt in any groups and doesnt even have a year on steam

3. .mcmxi.services (it was missing this from the bio)

Should of checked man, especially if u got added by the bot out of nowhere which i assume you did because if u pressed deposit on their website u would of been added by a real bot... So why would opskins add you out of nowhere.

But i feel you bro, getting scammed or losing shit sucks, a lot of us get scammed on these forums are newbies. I was scammed out of my first unusual i unboxed which was 48 keys. But you move past it eventually. Good luck :)

Just now, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

1. The bots are nearly always ingame in csgo. 

2. As apo said they are always in that group, this bot isnt in any groups and doesnt even have a year on steam

3. .mcmxi.services (it was missing this from the bio)

Should of checked man, especially if u got added by the bot out of nowhere which i assume you did because if u pressed deposit on their website u would of been added by a real bot... So why would opskins add you out of nowhere.

But i feel you bro, getting scammed or losing shit sucks, a lot of us get scammed on these forums are newbies. I was scammed out of my first unusual i unboxed which was 48 keys. But you move past it eventually. Good luck :)

That was literally birthday money. That was literally the only unusual I'll ever be able to get. I was so ready for high-end unusual trading, it's not fair. I literally can't recover from that, there's no way to.

Archived