Share your worst experiences trading

RED265

4 hours ago, Plantlord said:

lol its not only kids, my 19-year-old friend fell for the impersonation scam two months ago and lost his 16 keys unusual so yea...idiots

i guess checking someone's backpack.tf before trading is the hardest thing in the world

Not everyone uses bp.tf, rmb?

• 2 months later...

lmao another day another stoof post lowball me again bb ;)

his offer was less then 380~ + all his nicer hats duped = cancer trades

I sent an offer ig he didn't want my hat

LMAO.PNG

xDDDDD.PNG

stooof.PNG

5 hours ago, saveriocello said:

lmao another day another stoof post lowball me again bb ;)

his offer was less then 380~ + all his nicer hats duped = cancer trades

I sent an offer ig he didn't want my hat

LMAO.PNG

xDDDDD.PNG

stooof.PNG

Lol. Stoof is such a lowballer.

• 4 weeks later...

Recently had a trade experience where a person traded me and offered their Voltaic Hat Protector Phononaut For my Vivid Plasma Gauzed Gaze and said that my unusual had only buyers for 9 keys, (Who Were For Any Effect) and that he valued it at 15 Keys (Priced at 36) and then continued to say that even though I listed it for 30, it was not 30 keys. When I actually listed it for 36 and it's average was 36. During this time I was trying to explain that it wasn't worth 15 as well as that his unusual was about 25 due to the multiple sellers at that, though he refused saying it was Actually 32 (Priced at 30.5) As well as adding 3 keys to the deal saying that he wouldn't pay add anything more for my gaze as well as my Stormy Storm Tyrannus (Priced 16) as well as mentioning how the new hats with their new effects were better. Before mentioning how my unusuals were only worth 20 Keys, then he continued with a large array of insults when I declined 3 times before telling me to leave him alone, even though he originally traded me :/

1 minute ago, Apeiron said:

Buying Infernal Flames Pool Party for 76 CSGO Keys.

That's not a bad experience trading....it's just a bad trade

Archived