bptf automatic on Raspberry pi zero w

Walter

Hello, i have recently bought a Raspberry pi zero w with the intention to run it as a trading bot since it has very low power consumption. However i can't seem to get it to work with backpack.tf automatic.

I have already installed node.js 4.2.1 and it gave me this error:

SyntaxError: Block-scoped declarations (let, const, function, class) not yet supported outside strict mode

So it looked like i had to enter "strict mode" somehow. I figured out how to do it after some googling

so i did:

cd /home/pi/Desktop/bptfServer/Bp.tfautomatic

node --use_strict automatic.js

And then this error popped up:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token ...

Am i missing something? I could only find 1 topic about installing this on a raspberry pi and i did not work for me :c

Any help or information is highly appreciated.

Argh, I did this forever ago but I forgot how to install node js properly on a raspi because I haven't used it for trading in a few months and I only installed node once about a year ago. IIRC I had a ton of problems with ARMs, I somehow managed to compile it directly from the binary release once but I never wrote down how I did it.

It should be one of these but you might also have to use an older version 

According to the download page of bptf automatic it says i need nodejs 4.0.0 or above. So i will try this out.

I am mainly stuck at the unexpected token error. I also tried following the steps of this post:

But some .git links from that post are down and most of it is outdated.

EDIT: I also managed to install npm 2.14.7

Archived