China, are you ready?

Brad Pitt

9_15_2017_welcome.png
Today our favorite game becomes truly global as we welcome a massive community of the most dedicated gamers in the world. To all of the new players joining us through Perfect World in China, welcome to CS:GO!

Join CS:GO today!

Low-latency Chinese servers, instant Prime matchmaking status, it’s all free when you sign up for a CS:GO account through Perfect World and complete a quick identity verification process (CS:GO licenses are also available for purchase for your Perfect World account).

Perfect World players who join us in the first month will receive a free graffiti pattern and two free stickers, featuring art created by Perfect World. These stickers and graffiti will be available for purchase worldwide starting in October.

Spectral Dispersion

Today we’re also introducing the new Spectrum 2 Case, available to all CS:GO players worldwide. The case includes a series of community-designed weapon finishes, with a rare special item from the second generation of knives in Chroma finishes.

trans.gif
trans.gif
01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png?v=406.png07.png08.png09.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png17.png

Incoming!

This week, players had a chance to evaluate changes to the Glock, P250, and unarmored aimpunch (click here for details). Those changes are now live, so jump on to a server and give them a try.

View the full article

22 minutes ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

I feel like the skins get worse and worse each case. This is by far one of the worst cases!

Do you like any of the skins? I think the High Roller is pretty nice :o

Just now, L☆R Konata☆Izumi said:

Do you like any of the skins? I think the High Roller is pretty nice :o

The p250 and glock are nice, but im not a fan of any of the others : O

43 minutes ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

I feel like the skins get worse and worse each case. This is by far one of the worst cases!

I think all the skins are pretty cool

Just now, AD⚡HD said:

I think all the skins are pretty cool

Blegh.

I guess I just have a taste for the older skins. These days they all seem the same to me.

5 minutes ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

Blegh.

I guess I just have a taste for the older skins. These days they all seem the same to me.

Personal openion I guess, but it's okay to be wrong ;)

2 hours ago, FLAIMBOT_ said:

These skins are awesome, way better then last

I love that r8 skin, gotta get it :D

Archived