This is a scammer, right?

Fayre

yes this is 100% a scammer he added me before and tried to scam me I don't have his profile please provide this message with a profile so everybody can hate on this scammer whom gets off on pain and suffering

This is a scam, here's what he was planning to do:

1. Lure you into the scam by saying he is paying in pure (Always check a person's backpack.tf before trading, you would've seen that scumbag has nothing to pay you with)

2. Tell you to trade your unusual to a friend to check if its ''glitched'' (Unusuals can't be glitched, at this point, tell him to fuck off)

3. If the dumbass listens to the scammer and trades the unusual to a friend, the scammer would change his name and profile to mimic your profile.

4. The scammer would send a trade offer with his mimic'ed profile to your friend. (Your friend will either decline knowing that its the scumbag's profile or think it is you and accept the offer.)

5. If its the latter then you just lost your hat, way to go!

Good thing you didn't fell for it, I know alot of 9-12 year olds and even some adults that did lmao

And if you don't know how to check someone's backpack.tf profile here's how...

1. Copy the person's profile link, in this case I'll just use your own for convenience: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fayree/

2. Head on over to backpack.tf and paste the person's profile link on the search bar, get rid of everything except for the person's steamID (in this case your steamID is Fayree) and press enter to search.

3. Check to see if the person is legit by looking if the person is marked as a scammer, has a private inventory, has no keys or unusuals, etc.

4. If the person is indeed a scammer, cuss him out by using the worst words you could think of and block him afterwards to further aggravate their depressed life.

Archived