Pricing & Selling PRO Kits

GGaz

Hiya!

Im a huge MvM fan in TF2 and am currently on my 40th tour. Throughout my time with MvM I've encountered some interesting loot (Professional Fabricators) which I know are worth quite a bit, so I've crafted them into actual kits. Heres my question: How can I put a fair price on each of my kits if every Killstreaker and Sheen adds and/or subtracts it's worth? Are backpack.tf prices reliable? Do they take into consideration the Kits Sheen and Killstreaker? 

Secondly where is the best place (besides the steam market) to try and sell these kits? It seems like there aren't many buyers on bp.tf, and everyone who tries to buy my kits offers a lower price than bp.tf's price so I just decline to be on the safe side.

Either way maybe someone could help me price the following kits:

- Professional Killstreak Kritskrieg Kit (Incinerator & Team Shine)

- Professional Killstreak Huntman Kit (Flames & Agonizing Emerald)

- Professional Killstreak C.A.P.P.E.R Kit (Fire Horns & Mean Green)

- Professional Killstreak Lugermorph Kit (Incinerator & Team Shine)

- Professional Killstreak Revolver Kit (Flames & Manndarin)

Thank you <3

Go by steam community market sales prices 2.5$ per key, if your kits got team shine + anything not a hypnobeams add a key on top 

7 hours ago, GGaz said:

everyone who tries to buy my kits offers a lower price than bp.tf's price so I just decline to be on the safe side

BP.tf dont have set prices for any MVM stuff other than parts.

The prices for the kits and fabricators are derived from the SCM. However, due to a recent TREND feature they added to this site, its made the SCM readings for some items in your backpack broken and inflated due to abnormally recent high sales, aka False trend data/Fund transferring :( Why they added this for kits i'l never know as its messed up the daily values for items now if they have a spike in a sale price

Archived