I met a pedo

-BSɴ- Doge

Ok i was playing a match in tf2 and my friend messaged me to join that theres a pedo on the server with a 16 year old girl and he is 26 the thing is he said to leave her alone and she had someone to satisfy them. my job was to annoy them as much but they leaved quick, the thing is they were also furries so no wonder they weird as hell. They were talking on the mic also.

i just wanted to share this creepy shit

The guy profile 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198395393227

The girl

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254039408

Yep u probably just fell hard for a troll. Interesting fact however, the age of consent in England is 16 for us, so probably not considered a "pedo" ( though that age gap is still seen as a bit strange ).

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2017 at 6:06 AM, Money said:

Yep u probably just fell hard for a troll. Interesting fact however, the age of consent in England is 16 for us, so probably not considered a "pedo" ( though that age gap is still seen as a bit strange ).

age of consent has no play in this. this case would still be considered statutory rape.

2 hours ago, michael- said:

age of consent has no play in this. this case would still be considered statutory rape.

I don't think that the case of the internet troll would be considered statutory rape.

but seriously, there really isn't enough to go on to call this statutory rape from what info we're given  (assuming they're not random trolls)

On 20/09/2017 at 4:38 AM, michael- said:

uh age if you're both above the age of consent it's not statutory rape. Also I don't think u can rape someone over the Internet. 

On 9/21/2017 at 2:23 AM, Money said:

uh age if you're both above the age of consent it's not statutory rape. Also I don't think u can rape someone over the Internet. 

16 year old and 26 year old is. one is considered an adult while one is considered a minor. statutory rape.

On 9/20/2017 at 2:16 AM, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

I don't think that the case of the internet troll would be considered statutory rape.

but seriously, there really isn't enough to go on to call this statutory rape from what info we're given  (assuming they're not random trolls)

it's entirely theoretical. of course it's a troll. just in a real case (at least in the usa), plenty of people have been tried for online relationships though.

Archived