Taking SFM requests, pay what you want

RNG_Wizard

2 hours ago, LE LENNY FACE said:

WOW, THIS IS AMAZING

I'm glad you like it, it was a blast to make!

And again, I've got no posters to work on right now. Any takers out there? You wouldn't have much of a wait.

12 hours ago, RNG_Wizard said:

Alright, 7 hours later, Lenny, your soldier is done. If you want anything changed, let me know. 

94556127D22E18AC29B863431F764D7AC8B1B536

(http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1128952291)

Also, just a reminder, I have no posters queued up anymore. If anybody wants a poster, I can get on it right away.

Damn, this looks so cool, I don't think mine will be as good

14 minutes ago, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

Damn, this looks so cool, I don't think mine will be as good

I'm sure you'll do something just as good if not better. The only reason my posters look even half decent is because of the time I put into lighting, and watching your work develop, your lighting has improved greatly since you started.

9 hours ago, RNG_Wizard said:

I'm sure you'll do something just as good if not better. The only reason my posters look even half decent is because of the time I put into lighting, and watching your work develop, your lighting has improved greatly since you started.

Thank you a lot for this motivation speech, I try my best at lightning my poster but I never find them good enough

3 hours ago, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

Thank you a lot for this motivation speech, I try my best at lightning my poster but I never find them good enough

You can always try looking through a bunch of different lighting tutorials, you never know what you'll learn from those. I still find new techniques by looking through lighting guides every now and then.

Class(es) and Team(s): demoman (red)

Map and Location: you choose the map, location is near a spawn door or something that you can sticky trap

Weapons: stickybomb launcher

Cosmetics:

conjurer's cowl (black)

max head (black)

dangeresque, too?

Unusual effects: death at dusk

Killstreak effects: n/a

Poses: demoman in like a "shh, don't tell anyone!" pose (holding index finger up to mouth as to say shh, still holding stickybomb launcher)

Additional props: 8 sticky bombs all around the frame of a spawn door

Is there a specific theme or feel you want your poster to have?: lightish, kinda comedic feel

Other notes: make the demoman alone in the poster

Here you go Desrai, I've finished yours. I included two variants, one has the spawn gates included, the other doesn't, because the sign in the background was a bit too good not to include. As usual, if you'd like anything changed, just let me know.

F74EFABF039EAA98B61B9ACD88E6F40EF9806727

BB5861D903D104153D3DBD28706B0A8D923C5323

I'm so sorry about that, I'm not really great with unusuals so I didn't even realize I had put the wrong one in there. Here, I've fixed it; 

DCFC769CFD4419C625D15A12E39FEDCE01910803

FFFA8CD03B4D78AF1F07D7EDD68B9C3E0C29BBA8

Again, if there is anything you want changed at any point, just let me know. I'm sorry again for that, I completely spaced that. And thank you for the key!

I might not have had any requests for a while now, but I've still been messing around with SFM! Here are some posters I've been working on off and on over the past few days as side projects, hope you guys enjoy!

91FB018D3B71E8117B91677917940AEC5017DB39

774C78B64BD68340B14650D3BA339CB66B1360D3

• RNG_Wizard locked this topic

Archived