Best gaming mouses under ~$90

L☆R Konata☆Izumi

Friend whats to know what sort of gaming mouses out there 'round $90 are good. He's looking at the wireless mx master - thoughts?

Steelseries rival's are great, I have the rival 100. That's the low end. Zowie fk2 is what I would upgrade to personally.

1 hour ago, Bank Bot Bob trade.tf said:

mice*

I copy-pasta'd parts of it and then typed the rest with little sleep. Duly noted I also said "whats" instead of "wants". honhon 

edit: thanks to all the other suggs thus far - much appreciated ^^

2 hours ago, Gent♥ said:

R.A.T 3 best budget mouse forever and always 

This. It can take a bit of getting used to, but it is great when you get over it.

It also looks super cool and high tech, so that gives you some sick gamer cred.

The steelseries mouses are really good. They are wired but the 700 which is what I have has a really nice feel. It is more on heavy side though.

4 minutes ago, ticklemitt said:

Why spend 90$ on a mouse. You can take a girl out on a date with that amount of money.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. 

42 minutes ago, DrDavid52 said:

I just got one today, it suck. Mionix Naos 7000 best mouse.

G502 is lit, had mine for over a year

Just now, Axle Change said:

G502 is lit, had mine for over a year

Compared to the Naos mice, it is very uncomfortable and, for me at least, the buttons are less accessible.

14 hours ago, DrDavid52 said:

I just got one today, it suck. Mionix Naos 7000 best mouse.

You've got it backwards. I own and use both on a regular basis and the G502 is so much better in basically every way. 

On 8/15/2017 at 4:43 AM, Gent♥ said:

R.A.T 3 best budget mouse forever and always 

Okay.. looks weird but alright, it's not really shippable to his location and also the newer models of the RAT are cheaper?

18 hours ago, AwesomeMcCoolName said:

You've got it backwards. I own and use both on a regular basis and the G502 is so much better in basically every way. 

what do you think of the RAT and personally what's your fav? also, what're your thoughts on the mx master?

Thanks for all the feedback guys~

6 hours ago, L☆R Konata☆Izumi said:

what do you think of the RAT

That they (Mad Catz) make low quality garbage marketed towards gamers (and are now out of business). 

and personally what's your fav?

G502/Naos7000. I prefer the G502 by quite a bit, although I do have large hands and occasionally find my pinky hurts after long periods of use. On the other hand, there's the Naos 7000, which solves the issue with my pinky, but otherwise is all around worse. Both are still my favorite mice that I've used. 

also, what're your thoughts on the mx master?

I haven't used the MX Master, although I do own/have used its predecessor -- the Performance MX. I found the Performance MX to be uncomfortable to hold and it only held a charge for a few days. It's also not nearly as smooth as the G502/Naos 7000 due to the sensor and latency being much worse.

If you want a wireless mouse, I would look into the G703 or the G900/G903. I'm personally still holding out for a wireless G502.

9 hours ago, AwesomeMcCoolName said:

That they (Mad Catz) make low quality garbage marketed towards gamers (and are now out of business). 

G502/Naos7000. I prefer the G502 by quite a bit, although I do have large hands and occasionally find my pinky hurts after long periods of use. On the other hand, there's the Naos 7000, which solves the issue with my pinky, but otherwise is all around worse. Both are still my favorite mice that I've used. 

I haven't used the MX Master, although I do own/have used its predecessor -- the Performance MX. I found the Performance MX to be uncomfortable to hold and it only held a charge for a few days. It's also not nearly as smooth as the G502/Naos 7000 due to the sensor and latency being much worse.

If you want a wireless mouse, I would look into the G703 or the G900/G903. I'm personally still holding out for a wireless G502.

Ah, thanks for all the feedback ^^