Looking for person who created my Steam avatar. $REWARD$

The Vintage Tradesman

A very long time ago, I had someone make a Steam profile picture for me as my old one was, well, old. Unfortunately, in my excitement, I forgot to note the person's name or save the high-res image somewhere safe. 

All I really remember about the dude is that he wasn't advertising SFM posters at the time, just profile pictures and stuff like that. He only really drew chibi-style pictures, he was pretty chill, and was a pleasure to work with. I paid him a key for the profile picture because I loved it so much and keys were about half the price that they are now.

I'm paying a reward for any information leading to contact with the artist which can be negotiated privately. 

19 minutes ago, A Delicious Cashew said:

If you have an approximate date, you can look through your inventory history for an one sided key trade

Really? Where'd I find that; in-game or the browser?

On your main Steam profile page, click on VIEW on the upper left. Then on INVENTORY. Then when that screen opens, click on the big blue word "MORE" near the upper right (to the right of TRADE OFFERS) . Then click on INVENTORY HISTORY. Every trade you have ever made is stored there.