What do you guys want in the newest update.

Ashannabuda

Just wondering what you guys expect/ want from the coming update.

My preferences would be a lot more towards TF2 trading changes (Which isn't likely)

few things would be 

• Mobile authenticator  shorten span of waiting time.
  • Fixed orbiting effects
  • option to turn action slot into a 4th cosmetic slot

Just wondering what you guys would want

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 7:52 PM, MrDeepDarkmind said:

How about no one cares about trading update and have new weapons and stat changes instead

This. I want weapons and balances.

#MakePyroGreatAgain

- An option to choose whether you want to join a game in progress or not in Casual. Seriously it could just be copypasted from MvM matchmaking but Valve actively refuses to do so for a whole year

- Remove Junction

- New MvM content (seriously it's been almost 4 years since Two Cities)

- Bring back Arena Mode. There are still Scout Achievements that can't even be completed outside of community servers

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:55 PM, Ashannabuda said:

Just wondering what you guys expect/ want from the coming update.

My preferences would be a lot more towards TF2 trading changes (Which isn't likely)

few things would be 

• Mobile authenticator  shorten span of waiting time.
  • Fixed orbiting effects
  • option to turn action slot into a 4th cosmetic slot

Just wondering what you guys would want

the first thing you list wouldn't be in any tf2 update, that's a general steam thing

I'd want to see some new useful content though, be that new weps, game mode, maps, etc. (i.e. not more cosmetics/cases)

Quickplay server system comeback alongside a matchmaking system for competitive, as it was expected to be for the Meet Your Match update.

Efficient VAC system against cheaters.

Bug fixes, like disguised spies holding a flame-thrower in one hand like they would do for a revolver.

Better game optimization.

I can't stand it when my expensive Flaming Lantern will just orbit like a mile away or won't show up at all when I taunt. I have to quickly conga, cancel, then MAYBE it'll show up when I taunt again. And even if you do see it, it may orbit too far away from the head. Feels bad man.

2 hours ago, Grunkle_Chubs said:

I can't stand it when my expensive Flaming Lantern will just orbit like a mile away or won't show up at all when I taunt. I have to quickly conga, cancel, then MAYBE it'll show up when I taunt again. And even if you do see it, it may orbit too far away from the head. Feels bad man.

#FirstWorldProblems :D

It would be kinda nice if they fixed the orbiting effects...though that's unlikely to happen considering that they've been in the game for 6 years already. If there's a choice I'd much rather have gameplay fixes than cosmetic changes.

Archived