Just a question

killerpanda993

So I've been looking at the higher bps in the TF2 world, and I've been realizing that a lot of people are cashing out, is it from the pyro update? I am just baffled, and not sure at all.

IMO I think its due to the max influx of bots taking over lower tier items (under 10 keys) and getting into unusual trading. Bots are buying for 3 ref and selling for 3.33, leaving little to no room for newer traders to trade up as easily. Higher tier trading I haven't seen a lot of as 75% of people either try to sell to collectors or downgrade. Thus no more trading or profit to be made, cash out.

In terms of profit, tf2 is slower and smaller compared to other games like CS:GO or PUBG, so people will cash out their tf2 inventories to get a heard start on one of the other games.

As for demand, with no major updates for a long, long time , the game is languishing. So, as people lose interest, they get rid of their backpacks to support their newer pursuits.

Me, I'll just make use of the lower demand to keep building my collection up bit by bit. Only need about 70 more hats to have the ultimate fetti collection.