SteamRep Discussion

✪JerryThe.Giraffe2010

Whats your thoughts on Steam Rep ? 

Personaly, I think hes a bad website, coming to many wrongdoings such as a false accused player (List of Cities and Towns in Poland), which is not good. This just ggoes to show the bad things of whats happening behind the lines and scenes at the Steam Rep community,

Call it a Tyrants reign if you will, but I really want your guys opinions.

They mostly get things right, if Valve properly policed the community themselves there would be no need or reason for SR to exist. Steamrep's existance is a testament to how hands off and useless Valve truly are. They should be ashamed of themselves, they could easily hire people to deal with this problem (among many others) but they choose not to.

Trade banning system is shit, if there was no steamrep, we would be trading with scammers 24/7 and no one would prob do PayPal trades. Its the best way we can secure ourselves from them. Can't think of anything better. If you think they made a mistake, just email them, I don't think they'll leave a wrong mark on someone's profile.

Just now, Shining said:

Mate, i dont know what you're trying to achieve trolling on these forums, but its giving me a good kek 

Im trying to have a SteamRep Discussion

Another common link between the other guy trolling about being scammed and this guy, they are all friends with rafio? not just rafiozol. 

2 hours ago, ✪JerryThe.Giraffe2010 said:

Whats your thoughts on Steam Rep ? 

Personaly, I think hes a bad website, coming to many wrongdoings such as a false accused player (List of Cities and Towns in Poland), which is not good. This just ggoes to show the bad things of whats happening behind the lines and scenes at the Steam Rep community,

Call it a Tyrants reign if you will, but I really want your guys opinions.

what does this even mean, list of cities and towns in poland? Your thoughts are nonsense. Steamrep is a good thing, it helps the community as a whole identify and blacklist scammers. Sure they might get it wrong sometimes, but if you are unfairly banned you can provide legitimate counter evidence and they will likely unban you. I agree with happy about the usefulness of Steamrep.  Can anyone make a coherent argument against Steamrep, I'd love to see others opinions?

dat 0.0 hrs of tf2. I can't help but feel someone is just trying to troll the forums with alts.

https://gyazo.com/a9f5978d6fa03225574c0308555dfab8

13 hours ago, ThePickleCat said:

Another common link between the other guy trolling about being scammed and this guy, they are all friends with rafio? not just rafiozol. 

what does this even mean, list of cities and towns in poland? Your thoughts are nonsense. Steamrep is a good thing, it helps the community as a whole identify and blacklist scammers. Sure they might get it wrong sometimes, but if you are unfairly banned you can provide legitimate counter evidence and they will likely unban you. I agree with happy about the usefulness of Steamrep.  Can anyone make a coherent argument against Steamrep, I'd love to see others opinions?

dat 0.0 hrs of tf2. I can't help but feel someone is just trying to troll the forums with alts.

https://gyazo.com/a9f5978d6fa03225574c0308555dfab8

What do You want kid im a trader not a Gamer

• Woifi The Viking locked this topic