I got scammed

IMT.kNgV-

Did someone say pickle?

Seriously though all you can do is report him. If you have screenshots of the conversation report him to steam rep, also leave a negative rep on his bp, and report him on steam.

Your items are likely gone forever, let this be a hard lesson.

Also you have a trade ban, wut lololol

10 minutes ago, ThePickleCat said:

Did someone say pickle?

Seriously though all you can do is report him. If you have screenshots of the conversation report him to steam rep, also leave a negative rep on his bp, and report him on steam.

Your items are likely gone forever, let this be a hard lesson.

Also you have a trade ban, wut lololol

proof this statement

lol i got scammed plz feel bad for me and give me free stuff.

No.

It's 2017, the internet is full of sites, posts, forums, ect that help people not get scammed.  Not doing your research is your own fault.  Haven't your parents ever taut you not to trust strangers?  Expectantly on the internet.

Then to post this asking for "help" and posting your trade url... eww

7 hours ago, Wokath said:

lol i got scammed plz feel bad for me and give me free stuff.

No.

It's 2017, the internet is full of sites, posts, forums, ect that help people not get scammed.  Not doing your research is your own fault.  Haven't your parents ever taut you not to trust strangers?  Expectantly on the internet.

Then to post this asking for "help" and posting your trade url... eww

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: ur Stupid

Ive stumbled accross one of his partners https://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198068423113 Hes baned Comunity Trust site

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: any helpa parice :unsure::unsure:

ahahaha! this must be a troll. Why are you still friends with the guy who scammed you? And why does he still have a +rep from you on his profile? Also, why is Rafiozol friends with everybody involved including yourself. And why are you just idling in all your games.

Nothing makes even the remotest amount of sense.

24 minutes ago, Shining said:

ahahaha! this must be a troll. Why are you still friends with the guy who scammed you? And why does he still have a +rep from you on his profile? Also, why is Rafiozol friends with everybody involved including yourself. And why are you just idling in all your games.

Nothing makes even the remotest amount of sense.

Hes Paying me back but hes takeing too long... and How do i unpost that Rep

2 hours ago, IMT.kNgV- said:

Hes Paying me back but hes takeing too long... and How do i unpost that Rep

lol a scammer paying someone back, so foolish. Also it's impossible for someone to "pay you back" with your trade ban. I still don't believe that you lost anything to another player I think you gambled it all and are blaming the people that won the pots. You have yet to show any proof, this whole thread feels like a troll.

• Woifi The Viking locked this topic