Dead Of Night Price Raise

Kristoff Kringle HHB

Should The Dead Of Night get another price raise?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should it?(it already got one but the sellers and buyers are going skyrocket high with the prices)

21 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Decent cosmetic but really no point on it

its a cosmetic you can craft so why even bother 

I'm Not really talking about the look of it that should make the price higher,im talking about the prices that people sell it and buy it for.

1 minute ago, Kristoff Kringle HHB said:

I'm Not really talking about the look of it that should make the price higher,im talking about the prices that people sell it and buy it for.

Yeah it shouldn't really get a price that high just because its all class and its a shirt, but its the fact that if you can craft it then no point on reaching 1 key now these days

14 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Yeah it shouldn't really get a price that high just because its all class and its a shirt, but its the fact that if you can craft it then no point on reaching 1 key now these days

1 key,heck no,i myself wouldn't suggest that price,but you can go look at the buyers and sellers on bp.tf and judge their price on if it should be raised or lowered.I think it deserves atleast a small raise looking at the sellers and buyers on the backpack.tf classifieds.Yes,you can craft it,but its a really small chance considering how many other cosmetics can be crafted.