B***, dont report my bots...

Spirit

One of you... who is trying to sell me a uncraftable Genuione Fear Monger.... And is incapable of comprehending that on backpack.tf the buy order is for a CRAFTABLE Genuine Fear Monger, can go eat it.

And another one of you.... banned the bot... because you were so incapable to notice that that they offered an UNCRAFTABLE Fear Monger.

I THANK both of you... who ever you may be.... For your uneducated mind of trading.

I pay hundreds yearly!! for Premium... and get no Love...

Please.. just communicate with me better about banning my bots... have some respect...

PS: Buying at 4.88

PEACE!

Capture01.PNG

Capture02.PNG

Capture03.PNG

Capture04.PNG

Capture05.PNG

It's probably not a good idea to go out with posts with the title B*** (P.S I think its 4 stars not 3 stars)

People aren't perfect and they make mistakes. Kindly pointing out those mistakes is fine. But making a forum post about how mad you are doesn't help

Also maybe you're the one should communicate better with the administrators to get this problem solved and help each other instead of telling people to "Go eat it" ( eat what btw)

First of all, you know this is not the way to deal with any issues. If your bot is banned, make an appeal from that account and we will look into it. Making a thread which sounds like a ranting 10 year old is not how you deal with these issues.
Second, uncraft genuine fear mongers do not exist as far as I know. The fear monger in trade offers from people I could find are craftable - https://backpack.tf/item/5140151073 https://backpack.tf/item/4374806161 . Your bot does appear to be declining trades for craftable genuine fear mongers even though it had a listing up at that price. That is against the rules and will lead to a ban.

We do not play favorites with our bans. If you are in violation of our rules, you will be banned. We sometimes give warnings on first offenses, but to my knowledge this is not a first offense for your bots. Just because you pay for premium does not mean you are above the rules. The rules apply to you as much as they apply to anyone else. Have some respect for the rules and ensure that all your bots are following them.

If you don't want to deal with your bots getting banned, make sure that their listings are correct and that they are accepting offers. If you have too many listings to handle, you may want to consider making less listings.

Why not just add a note on the classifieds like "CRAFTABLE ONLY". I realize they are two separate items, but not everyone knows. Also your screenshot doesn't show proof its an uncraft? Based on a quick premium search no uncrafts exist?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThePickleCat said:

Why not just add a note on the classifieds like "CRAFTABLE ONLY". I realize they are two separate items, but not everyone knows. Also your screenshot doesn't show proof its an uncraft? Based on a quick premium search no uncrafts exist?

And another one of you.... banned the bot... because you were so incapable to notice that that they offered an UNCRAFTABLE Fear Monger.

One of you... who is trying to sell me a uncraftable Genuione Fear Monger.... And is incapable of comprehending that on backpack.tf the buy order is for a CRAFTABLE Genuine Fear Monger, can go eat it

So the OP is confused here saying about one person trying to trade un uncraftable. Since 5 seperate people offered trades which were declined every time. Consdinering 0 uncraftables exist to get 5 people with uncraftable is quite something eh.

Sounds like his bot is not intelligent and classifies all genuine as uncraftable. which is incorrect. All the genuine hats on the steam market are craftable.  There is not a single genuine on the market that is uncraftable.. Think the OP has lost the plot along with his bot.

• Like 2

this is a bug with promo items

https://cl.ly/003B263E442S

photo from bot.tf UI showing 2 types of mongers, spirit doesn't use bot.tf so most likely he just used the wrong item ID for fear mongers which makes his bot decline 

Credit goes to SugarFreeCookies with all the info :P

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

I THANK both of you... who ever you may be.... For your uneducated mind of trading.

This is hilarious. i think its quite obvious to see who the uneducated one is... ^^ Ranting off before checking the facts. This guy must be PRO :D

• Like 3

i need to be honest.when i was reading out this post,i was talking as how the actual wizard on clash of clans/royales voice was

4 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

i need to be honest.when i was reading out this post,i was talking as how the actual wizard on clash of clans/royales voice was

Ha ha ha. Same here.

5 hours ago, Big Fat Penguin said:

this is a bug with promo items

https://cl.ly/003B263E442S

photo from bot.tf UI showing 2 types of mongers, spirit doesn't use bot.tf so most likely he just used the wrong item ID for fear mongers which makes his bot decline 

Credit goes to SugarFreeCookies with all the info :P

You are 100% correct backpack.tf Defindex is a pretty little mess. And they should take the blame. Too many of their items use multiple defindexes.

5 hours ago, DanielDee said:

This is hilarious. i think its quite obvious to see who the uneducated one is... ^^ Ranting off before checking the facts. This guy must be PRO :D

Not even gonna bother explaining anything to you.

because you were so incapable to notice that that they offered an UNCRAFTABLE Fear Monger.

How in anyway is backpacks item index to blame for the items other people offer you. they were all craftable.. Everyone knows there are no uncraftable genuines. or are you just that stupid you are trying to blame someone else...

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Spirit said:

You are 100% correct backpack.tf Defindex is a pretty little mess. And they should take the blame. Too many of their items use multiple defindexes.

Not even gonna bother explaining anything to you.

:thinking:  

Multiple users send him offers for an item that his bot declined and doesn't bother to do research on what is up, makes a post on these forums that looks like an 11 year old made, says it is one person while it was multiple, and is now pretending everything is cool since the item index is to blame for his incompetence to research after getting multiple declines. 

Good job. :csdsmile:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Spirit said:

Please.. just communicate with me better about banning my bots... have some respect...

How ironic, you call them uneducated minds of trading.

How ironic, you ask for better communication and respect

6 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

True, very true

• Like 1

Well before this is turning into more namecalling and blaming I'm locking this. Maybe double check before complaining next time, and if you do have an issue make an appeal or a bug report on issue tracker.

• Woifi The Viking locked this topic