help pricing spelled items??

animallover

I want to start spell trading but I have no idea about the values of spelled items.

I saw a dead of night with sinister snarling or some other spell( single spell) sell for 22 keys

meanwhile I saw other hats that have the same spell but for 4 keys, and it's unsold.

Also I seen some double spelled hats (like TS footprints+ voices) go for 20-30+keys

I'm really confused and would like to know how spelled items are valued, and how I can know a spelled items

value.

Since the price range is so different.

I believe a misc is more expensive than a hat due to people would rather have an unusual hat than a hat with just a spell.

Add me to help with pricing. 

The price of a spelled hat depends on the spell, the hat itself, the fact that it's a misc, the fact that it's single/multiclass.

Usually, Footprints > Color spells > Voices.

Dual spell adds value a lot for some hats.

18 hours ago, animallover said:

I want to start spell trading but I have no idea about the values of spelled items.

I saw a dead of night with sinister snarling or some other spell( single spell) sell for 22 keys

meanwhile I saw other hats that have the same spell but for 4 keys, and it's unsold.

Also I seen some double spelled hats (like TS footprints+ voices) go for 20-30+keys

I'm really confused and would like to know how spelled items are valued, and how I can know a spelled items

value.

Since the price range is so different.

It is really item dependent. Spelled Dead of Nights are super rare and desirable so their price is super high. Most spelled items go for less. General rule is Headless Horseshoes> RO Footprints> TS Footprints> Gangreen Footprints> Bruised Purple Footprints> Violent Violet> Corpse Gray> Chromatic Corruption= Spectral Spectrum> Sinister Staining= Die Job= Putrescent Pigmentation> Voices. Double Spelled with Footprint and paint spell is better than any other double spelled combo. I can help you with individual items, feel free to add me with any questions. Hugh Mungous is another good person to ask.

• Like 2

A lot of people use to use the rule of thumb that its the items price itself plus 1/4th of the bottled price of the spells that are applied to it (with voices being the only exception).

But with the recent rise in sales of spell items, I dont know if that rule still apllies.

This is just what I was told when I got into spell trading going on nearly two years ago.

On 7/9/2017 at 7:04 PM, Spitfire Z said:

A lot of people use to use the rule of thumb that its the items price itself plus 1/4th of the bottled price of the spells that are applied to it (with voices being the only exception).

But with the recent rise in sales of spell items, I dont know if that rule still apllies.

This is just what I was told when I got into spell trading going on nearly two years ago.

nah that rule is bad because it indicated that RO items are worth double HH items which just isnt true