can i use OPskins to get back my scammed unusual

animallover

I got scammed and I lost my unusual, so what I was planing to do is to create a separate steam account

and add the scammer as a friend And pretend to be interested in the unusual. Then trick him to deposit the unusual on OPskins.

Before he deposits the unusual, I warn OPskins about this scammer. So that when they receive the unu, they are able to return the 

unu to me and the scammer gets squat

do you guys think it may work?

got my idea from here:

Nope, it doesn't work that way.

Sorry for your loss but it's time you move on and forget about your scammed stuff. The only way you can get that back is if the scammers change their mind and decide to return it.

Also, be more careful next time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, abhijeet said:

Nope, it doesn't work that way.

Sorry for your loss but it's time you move on and forget about your scammed stuff. The only way you can get that back is if the scammers change their mind and decide to return it.

Also, be more careful next time.

Man the chances are like so slim but yes thank you for your info!

we all wish the same but it cannot be done as the scammer will claim they got scammed by OPskins and OPskins is a huge website with a huge reputation so if something like this happens,people wont use it.im sorry but you gotta move one like most of us.i lost a 50 key knife and steamrep didnt do aa shit 

9 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

we all wish the same but it cannot be done as the scammer will claim they got scammed by OPskins and OPskins is a huge website with a huge reputation so if something like this happens,people wont use it.im sorry but you gotta move one like most of us.i lost a 50 key knife and steamrep didnt do aa shit 

Understand. Thanks anyway man. I was just really hoping to get it back because it's something I worked hard for.

You've got to be more careful with your money, you should of known about Steamrep, scammers and such, as you were trading such high value items and you have over 1000+ hours in steam.

Best thing to do is just forget about it and be more cautious next time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomicide said:

You've got to be more careful with your money, you should of known about Steamrep, scammers and such, as you were trading such high value items and you have over 1000+ hours in steam.

Best thing to do is just forget about it and be more cautious next time.

Yea thanks for the info man, sad thing is steam is only now I realise how much scammers there are on tf2. Should have known.