Unusual glitches?

Toad

I noticed whenever I equip 2 unusual hats on the same class, they usually glitch. Is there anything I can do about this or?

For example, my unusual blighted beak + nunhood - the beak's effects don't even appear. I also found a few other combos on other classes that produce weird effects too...my pyro loadout has it's unusual hat effects orbit his body.

When I had a combo of unusuals, I also had this, normally it gets fixed when lowering to the lowest setting, applying it, and then putting it back to the original setting.

Hope this helps.

This happens to me when I equip 2 of the same item (ex: 2 exquisite rack, or 2 soldier stash). And I haven't had a fix for it. In game, 3rd person, it looks fine, but in the loadout screen, or character previews, it shows only 1 effect.

I have a nunhood and beak and the effects look fine for me.

For your pyro, you need to adjust the effect, even just slightly. For some reason, some hats have a glitch where the effect is applied to the torso.

I have found no fixes to these, and have confirmed the visual effects with other players who have taken a look at me with the hats on.

Not really, for example, I have a nuts bolts hazmat and a pampered pyro tesla coil; the nuts and bolts orbit my stomach. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2017 at 2:04 PM, Toad said:

Not really, for example, I have a nuts bolts hazmat and a pampered pyro tesla coil; the nuts and bolts orbit my stomach. 

Adjust the hazmat up or down slightly on the slider, and it may correct

KOTDSMn.jpg