Most profit you made in a trade?

Clyde

33 minutes ago, AD⚡HD said:

That's a strait shark lol

It wasn't a shark if he wanted  to do it he  really wanted them badly. You can just add the guy  and ask him straight  up

Someone bought my Phos Lucky Shot with a PE one, roughly 2x profit there. And before you start crying about sharking, HE sent the offer without any discussion prior. He definitely knew his s**t from what I could tell from his bp.

On 6/27/2017 at 9:29 AM, çlydê said:

What's  the  most profit you ever made? Link your  screenshots below. Ylu csn comemt too This is basically  mine :P https://gyazo.com/156e4b0653957a5db1eee9addacc2319 7 keys vs 35 keys and bunch of  sweets 

I feel like the point of this thread should be to point out the most profit you've made using trading skill and not by sharking people. 

Edit: Removed the second part for it being 1) controversial and 2) unprofessional. 

~600-700 keys pure.

Another collector offered me mostly pure for 2 parts of a set ( all class triple portals) I had originally bought for keeps.

Still kinda miss the set a bit, but it was a great deal imo. No screenshot since I cba looking that far back for no reason.

1st Day of EOFL event.

Bought MG Law for 5 buds in stuff.

Sold ~ 40 buds in stuff in few hours.

Ded.

interestingly the only trade I can remember making double digit keys profit was when I paid like 28 keys for something then that day someone bought it off of me for 28+a blizz storm tossle, even though it was priced at like 40 on bptf, yet I have multiple memories of losing double digit or even triple digit keys in some trades

I owned a 1 of 2 bonzo nanobalaclava that I bought for ~60. I had planned on holding on to it for a while because I personally thought it was worth at least 80. One night a nano collector offered me 105 pure but I missed it, because he spent the keys before I woke up. The next day I sent him an offer for the nano vs his miami nights antlers 1:1 and he accepted! They were like 110 keys at the time. It was helpful, because then I was able to trade the antlers up to my 1 of 1 spy unusual.

bought 1 by 1 a spelled spectrum and ts footprint sniper set i think i paid 4 keys total for the set, i had pure offers of 40+ but i didnt take em bc i like it too much xd

• Administrators

I guess my most profitable deal was flipping a burning physician which I bought for about 100 in hats for a showstopper burstchester that I resold for 300

1 hour ago, Bobsplosion said:

I'm a bit rough on the numbers but something like $20-30k.

You gotta give some details

Bought a hat for 44 keys out of scrap.tf, sold it 75k 

+ somehow traded a overpriced 37k hat for an aussie ( sharked ? )

I got 7 keys in a trade once. I paid 15 keys for a Purple Energy Mongolian, upgraded with an extra two keys for a DBD Airdog, and then traded that (with trade holds, unfortunately, but it was an offer I couldn't refuse) for a Peace Sign Desert Marauder and an Australium Frontier Justice. I sold the Marauder to a bot for 15 keys and sold the Aussie for 9. 

It's not much but considering my backpack is only worth 25 keys it's a pretty big deal. 

Back in December, i bought an Amaranthine Fukaamigasa for like ~50 in items (bp.tf value) and sold it for a duped Scorching Rubber Glove (50) plus a Peace Sign Toy Soldier (34). A couple days later i pretty much upgraded all my unusuals (totalled 180 back then) for a DBD Crones Dome (Bought it from the unboxer), which then i sold it for a clean Burning Tyrants. Lastly i recently snatched a Misty Titanium Pillar in scrap then sold it for 93 in downgrades.

13 hours ago, TheVirtualEconomist said:

I feel like the point of this thread should be to point out the most profit you've made using trading skill and not by blatantly sharking people. And yes, even if he "wanted the items alot", it is still a fucking shark. Honestly, everying you've posted so far makes you look horrible lmao

No, you are wrong. If the one on the opposite end of the trade sent Clyde the offer then it is not a shark. You act very unprofessional and immature even though you're a prominent member of the trading community, disappointing.