Unusual Pricing Event Sign-up thread.

Teeny Tiny Cat

• Administrators

Given the success of the last pricing event, we have decided it's about time for another. For users unfamiliar with the last one - this is a team-based event in which groups of users are assigned unusual effects to suggest, and compete against each other to earn the most points. Winning teams will receive yet-to-be-announced prizes which could include marketplace.tf credit and backpack.tf premium credit. ;)

Based on the results of this thread, we have decided to kick off the next pricing event at the start of July, and this time we're giving you a bit more time so that you can properly work on your assigned categories without having to rush. The event is planned to run from Saturday 1st July - Saturday 8th July. We will publish details of the rules and the exact start time later, but for now I want to start signups so we can begin organising teams. We have decided to take individual sign ups and assign the teams ourselves for this event. We will allocate teams to try to get a good skill mixture of both veteran and new suggesters, and group people by region where possible (so if you can include your region when you sign up that would be great.) You can request to work with a friend via PM if you work particularly well together, and we will try to accommodate that but make no promises.

To sign up, feel free to post here or PM me here on the forums. 

Previous event thread can be found here.

Everyone interested will need to join the discord server in order to participate: https://discordapp.com/invite/j7cMkGF

Sign-ups close Tues 27th June

• Like 12

EDIT: I'll join but I won't like it, please God I want one of my three people on my team

I'm in the best damn country in the world (USA)

• Like 4

Rip the best squad in town.

6:57 PM - HarryG: Bewege Dich Nicht!: NO
6:57 PM - Lila: the thing is
6:57 PM - HarryG: Bewege Dich Nicht!: THEY PICK TEAMS FOR YOU
6:57 PM - Lila: ****
6:58 PM - HarryG: Bewege Dich Nicht!: i say we boycott it

Anyways. if this boycott doesn't go through sign me up.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Lila Mond said:

Rip the best squad in town.

6:57 PM - HarryG: Bewege Dich Nicht!: NO
6:57 PM - Lila: the thing is
6:57 PM - HarryG: Bewege Dich Nicht!: THEY PICK TEAMS FOR YOU
6:57 PM - Lila: ****
6:58 PM - HarryG: Bewege Dich Nicht!: i say we boycott it

Anyways. if this boycott doesn't go through sign me up.

uh oh!

This sounds like fun, and I'd like to help as much as I can. Little new to this, but I feel like it'll help me in the future. Count me in I guess then lol