Inactive / Hidden Listings

Guest brake

Guest brake

Greetings

I have been missing from TF2 trading and Backpack.tf for couple of months, so there were couple of changes to the site I wasn't aware of and am not sure how to work around them.

The first thing is that after couple of days of me posting my listings I noticed they are marked as inactive and were automatically hidden. How to bump relist them again all at once, without me having to do it manually for each of them? ( though I did manualy relist them already ). Also how to prevent them from being hidden?

Another not so significant thing is that I paid for a premium membership but my name does not show up in purple color as with other premium users but is in gray. Is that something new or should I report it as bug?

Thank In Advance

Classified listings are automatically hidden after five days of being unbumped. As for your other questions I'm not sure. 

29 minutes ago, Apple3141 said:

Classified listings are automatically hidden after five days of being unbumped. As for your other questions I'm not sure. 

Thanks for your reply, though I can read that same thing on the hidden listing itself.

My question was how to unhide/ my them active again, without having to do it manually for each of my listings?

14 minutes ago, brake™ said:

My question was how to unhide/ my them active again, without having to do it manually for each of my listings?

Go to your profile:

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198087265548

Then scroll down all the way to the bottom, you'll see a box labelled "my classifieds" with actions that allow you to hide/unhide multiple listings at once.

Regarding the Premium thing, I think that's an error at the moment, it should be resolved at some point.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Jarool said:

Go to your profile:

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198087265548

Then scroll down all the way to the bottom, you'll see a box labelled "my classifieds" with actions that allow you to hide/unhide multiple listings at once.

Regarding the Premium thing, I think that's an error at the moment, it should be resolved at some point.

Thank You very much for the help . It is greatly appreciated.