Skins vs Australium vs Reskins vs Festives vs Stock weapons

Happysedits

Which one do you prefer/like the most and why?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer/like the most and why?

• Skins (+ festive skins)
    • Australiums
    • Reskins
    • Stock weapons
    • Festives (not skins)

Which one do you prefer/like the most and why?

It's tough for me, I love all the skins and would probably get some skins when I was creating loadouts... but Australiums are just the best and you cant get so shiny in there... but reskins would be cool too, like, the invasion pistol, that one is awesome. But probably skins win for me because there are so many options you can do with them (strange, festivizers)

Most skins look absolutely horrible. There's a few that are nice though.

Aussies/Amazing Skins > Reskins/Stock > Shit Skins

although reskins might not be as glamorous as aussies, I feel like they have a higher hit rate then australiums since there are a few ugly/non-noticeable aussies

also why no festives in the poll?

I mean aussies are cool (and expensive, not like the blutsauger and SMG, but like the RL and scattergun) and they look awesome but with all the new skins coming out, and some which look awesome, I personally like the more vivid range of colours on my screen to a solid bit of gold.

Edit: fixed mah vote

There are a few skins I like, but overall, I would prefer to have an all festive, spelled loadout. But I definately wouldnt turn down some spelled skins

I would add stock too

But Skins and stock is better than having a shit piss colored weapon called Australiams lol

Although I could afford Australiums I much prefer stock weapons. I almost never use viewmodels when playing, and when I do I don't like to be distracted by some blingy gold monstrosity in my hands.

Stock > everything else equally

Australiums… soooo shiny

There are some exceptions. There are some skins that I particularly like, especially some unusual ones. For instance, b4nny's Cool Factory New Blue Mew Scattergun looks amazing, and Geel's Cool Blue Mew Factory New Blue Mew Rocket Launcher looks really good too. Blue Mew + Cool + Factory New is an instant win from me over Aussies. I also really like the Balloonicorn Sniper Rifle(I really like the Pyroland Weapons case if you can't tell). But only in Factory New. Otherwise, their worth nothing to me. 

But for the most part, you can't go wrong with Aussies. Very few skins actually appeal to me more than them, and that's why I chose Australiums.