Question on create listing API

krankxl

I made an auto price algorithm for my bots so I dont have to worry about constantly changing prices. It works fine as it changes the prices and such, but I cant figure out a way to relist the item on bp.tf with the new price. I have tried sending another POST request to the api with the same item object, and it says that it was created, but the listing doesnt change, it just bumps. Any ideas? 

So you're saying that with the api you can find the new prices, but you can't actually automate the listing, right?

Yeah, i can create buy listings and sell listings, but I cant relist the same listings with a different price

I'd personally probably use JS or Python to automatically resist, but I'm not sure with the bp.tf api, and not sure if its compliant with the rules.

I'd personally probably use JS or Python to automatically resist, but I'm not sure with the bp.tf api, and not sure if its compliant with the rules.

Yeah, ill have to check to make sure its allowed, but i think ill try using something like selenium and node to take down the listing. Then i can use the api method to "relist" the item

forgive me for I am a scrub. But what do you mean that you can remove the listing using selenium. I know what selenium is but I've never heard of automatically resist. What does that mean? Basically asking what should I google so I can learn more about it.