What is the crowning achievement of your tf2 career?

Happysedits

Being in the top 90 backpacks of tf2.

Oh,

And owning the 1 of 1 overclocked milkman and having the satisfying thought of knowing spotlight will never own it :)

I was literally gonna buy it from the dude for 30 pure, then he sold it to you that same day.

waking up to 100+ new notifications in which 90+ were Spotlight commenting on some Poisoned shadows or milkman hat he wanted me to buy for him

I got my revenge. I got alot of tf2 traders to do this. Good accomplishment for sure.9YUJ3XT.png6is39hW.png

• Like 5

waking up to 100+ new notifications in which 90+ were Spotlight commenting on some Poisoned shadows or milkman hat he wanted me to buy for him

I got my revenge. I got alot of tf2 traders to do this. Good accomplishment for sure.9YUJ3XT.png6is39hW.png

It was WAY more than that.

Trying to pick up ArraySeven's Australium Blutsauger and then crashing immediately afterwards.

But seriously, it would be ending two godlike killlstreaks in a single life as spy. They were a heavy+medic combo and back stabbed them both.

Or maybe the time I single-handedly took down a four-engie sentry nest on badwater as Eternal Reward spy. It seems my best moments come when I'm playing spy, and I'm not even a spy main.

Dominating a hacker

Creating this set:

I always had wanted a sunbeams bonnet, then I got one and the australiums happened to pop up during trading and I was so incredibly happy and proud of it

3be55bdcc134be5d708347e7529f7837.png0fba680f9e824c76057b105747e31d54.png

Majestic af

carrying a team in 6s highlander as roamer

stomped their team, got like 60 kills, both teams commented on how well I played

won't ever replicate and it doesn't even matter, but I felt like that was a truly great moment for me

1 hour ago, Chilled Soda said:

carrying a team in 6s highlander as roamer

stomped their team, got like 60 kills, both teams commented on how well I played

won't ever replicate and it doesn't even matter, but I felt like that was a truly great moment for me

6s Highlander? You mean prolander? Or what?

4 hours ago, Apple3141 said:

6s Highlander? You mean prolander? Or what?

ugh, not 6s highlander, just plain 6s (wrote at 1:30 AM)

Many things:

-Going on an unusual hunt with my friend in the early days

-Beating EVERY MvM mission (including pre-nerf Empire Escalation) with my friends

-Getting 5 headshots in rapid succession

-Airshot headshotting a good amount of people

-Being part of a few good communities (Aliento's Micspam Kingdom and Gent's FF2 servers, you will be missed; VsPonyville, you will NOT be missed) and shooting the breeze with regulars

-Making some friends after kicking their ass/getting my ass kicked

-Finishing off Hale and a Giant Demoman with the Fan o War

-Anything to do with 2011-2012 Strange Festives

-Earning a modest amount of unusuals I'm comfortable with

Good times... sadly, most of the magic is gone. I can't see a reason to open TF2 anymore these days.

Me being an all around tf2 player. I sometimes try hard, be friendly, main sniper in mvm, made profit of trading, and played in lots of fun mods like zombie fortress. Tldr: I've tried everything but community competitive.

As a noob my goal for trading was a double spelled maxs and an all class hween effect (preferably bonzo). I recently picked up a double spelled maxs, spectrum and voices, for very cheap, and I own a 1 of 1 high tier spy hat. Still working towards a spectrum and prints maxs and an all class hat. A few compromises have been made currently, but I'm very happy with where I am.

15 hours ago, ThePickleCat said:

As a noob my goal for trading was a double spelled maxs and an all class hween effect (preferably bonzo). I recently picked up a double spelled maxs, spectrum and voices, for very cheap, and I own a 1 of 1 high tier spy hat. Still working towards a spectrum and prints maxs and an all class hat. A few compromises have been made currently, but I'm very happy with where I am.

Where did start at(as in how many keys)?

8 hours ago, Apple3141 said:

Where did start at(as in how many keys)?

I started with almost nothing, https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198142119474?time=1449216000 this was my bp a couple days before I started trading. When I was first finding out about all the trading sites. I pretty much did a scrap to unusual, and somehow managed to never tell anyone its a scrap to unusual.

My plug to say the scrap to unusual community is mostly a parasite to trading.