What is the crowning achievement of your tf2 career?

Happysedits

Maybe unboxing an unusual, maybe winning some big competitive game, maybe some ultra epic kill, maybe something else... what is it?

When I purchased a smoking pot for 420 refined and almost got it priced at that.

Oh yeah and there was one time when I headshotted an airborne medic in the middle of an ubercharge. That was pretty neat.

(Our pyro was juggling him, he pulled out the ubersaw to try to extend the charge and I got him before he got his medigun back out)

Getting 2 clean Burning Milkmans or getting the Collector's Milkman.

Well, that's my highlight of my trading career. I have a lot of comp. highlights as well.

• Like 2

Getting a whole squad of around 6 irl friends playing while on skype, both pubs and mvm were really good fun. Really hard to organise any people to play now :c

• Like 2

1) Naturally getting my first unusual (got scammed after :-( )

2) Getting 3 airborne headshots

3) When i first tried out the machina (yea i bought it for .99) i got myself a penetrated kill when i tried targeting an idle heavy and there was a scout who jumped into my shot

4) Beating a hacker in a sniper duel (when i was good back then)

5) Getting my dream unusual, but then... (you know the story)

killed b4nny with a spam arrow shot as medic.  felt good expectantly since I spend the hole game being terrorized by him on scout

Getting 63 dislikes on SpotlightR's "milkman" comment

On a real note, playing TF2 with friends and playing 3's 4's in a group was fun. Some crazy moments here and there ( like me fragging SpotlightR and him raging because he's bad kappa)

Not much time to actually open TF2 and play nowadays for me at least.

Idk one of the following

Unboxing my first unusual, Terror-Watt Napper's Respite, with 2 keys

Turning my 16 keys into some 130 keys worth of stuff in a few months

Playing with Moysey89, a lot of people did, but it was an experience.

I'd say getting to the point where I have the 2nd largest single-effect collection of unusuals in the game (though I'm not even halfway to first place's count). That's a lot of fetti.

Being welcomed to the mod team and getting to know and work with a lot of great people.

Even if most are from EU =P

• Like 3

Buying most of my unusuals and taking a step into this cancer trading scene

serious note- getting the HoC's I've collected thus far and meeting many a great people :>

• Like 3

Creating this set:

I always had wanted a sunbeams bonnet, then I got one and the australiums happened to pop up during trading and I was so incredibly happy and proud of it

3be55bdcc134be5d708347e7529f7837.png0fba680f9e824c76057b105747e31d54.png

• Like 4

Getting 63 dislikes on SpotlightR's "milkman" comment

On a real note, playing TF2 with friends and playing 3's 4's in a group was fun. Some crazy moments here and there ( like me fragging SpotlightR and him raging because he's bad kappa)

Not much time to actually open TF2 and play nowadays for me at least.

i frag u

• Like 2

Probably would be late 2011/early 2012 when a bunch of friends and I all got on a server together and messed around for a few hours

just generally playing on a server with a community I knew really well for a year and a half before it disbanded

for trading it would probably be unboxing my first unusual in 2012? and selling it for something worth like 5 keys, or collecting 600 genuine shamans over the course of a year and selling those for 200 keys

Being welcomed to the mod team and getting to know and work with a lot of great people.

Even if most are from EU =P

This. Also my Smissmas 2014 collection, 1000+ suggestions accepted, being a global server admin for an awesome community, and helping my buddy's TF2 stream gain traction. Good times.

• Like 2

Being in the top 90 backpacks of tf2.

Oh,

And owning the 1 of 1 overclocked milkman and having the satisfying thought of knowing spotlight will never own it :)