Will the Voodoo JuJu (slight return) go all-class

Pink Windmill Kid

I have seen multiple listings for the unusual versions of this hat becomiing quite inflated in price because of "all-class hype". I like the hat and I want one, is there any way to actually know whether they actually will go all-class? 

No.

I dont think it will go allclass. It was a fake hype created by someone wanting to sell their unusual Juju (i think)

No.

I dont think it will go allclass. It was a fake hype created by someone wanting to sell their unusual Juju (i think)

Actually the guy who made the original model was on firepowered a few weeks back, and he said he was updating the models. Checked his BP and he was legit

Still think its fake overhype. I don't think it will go all-class, they might just update the textures for it.

>guy says he's updating textures

>people misread and think he's updating it to all-class

>people begin to spread fake rumors

>overprice their JuJu's 

I doubt that it'd go all-class.

Even if the Juju went all class most of them are overpriced and the hat is just ugly.

The guy who was hyping it owned 4 jujus at the time he was hyping it. seems fake.

besides with all the classes already implemented and all the multiclass crates already being released I don't see it being all class.

• Like 2

Even if the hat was updated to all class it wouldn't change much, the demand isn't there. You have to take in that so many freaking hats were updated to all class, half of which look absolutely disgusting on 5/9 of the class. Let this ugly hat stay demo only because once again, it would look awful on a majority of the classes. 

• Like 1