Free Giveaway #1

V1nce

Think I'll start some daily game giveaways.

​I'm involved w. Marketing around Steam, and I provide advertising services, especially with game developers, so I have a ton of game keys lying around.

To win, all you gotta do is comment anything down below and ill pick a random winner sometime tomorrow.

GOOD Luck!

P.S. Shameless advertising :P Check out my services- http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheV1nce25/

• Like 2

G2A seller getting stuff from humble bundle meets backpack.tf forums.??? How is getting stuff cheap from a humble site and selling on g2a considered ok? i am glad you have raised this question

Ladies, you are NOT female dogs. You aren't "bitches". You are WOMEN. Ladies. The embodiment of beauty and grace. You are not animals. You are not sex toys. You aren't mindless objects to be gawked at or forced to do the will of men. You aren't stupid. You aren't bags of emotions with no sense of purpose or dreams.
You are gifts from God. Unique and wonderful and mysterious and worthy of being respected and loved and sought after with the UTMOST CARE. (As a man, I find) your ways are joyous and awe-inspiring. Your ability to bring a strong man to his knees with but a loving glance is powerful and comforting all at the same time. HOW IS THAT?! :)
I implore you to NEVER accept any term or remark or label that demeans your value or your special nature AS WOMEN.
And to any man who would disrespect a woman by calling her a bitch... Step forward. It's time you learned what it means to be a man, because YOU DO NOT have a clue.