HarryG Backpack Tour

HarryG

Hey guys, I spent a little under an hour just going through my huge backpack full of collector's things and just talking about them. I felt like doing it and sharing it so here it is for anybody who cares since I've seen other people post their videos in this forum before. I'd love to answer any questions anybody might have as well if they ended up watching it.

Thanks!

HarryG

• Like 4

If you did the same video but with you breathing in helium, you would have gotten a gazillion views. There might be swim side effects but worth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meh, I don't really care, to be honest, I'm just happy anybody is showing any interest at all :)

If you're getting downvoted on a tf2 video then you probably did something right. 

• Like 3

Sat through half of this video wondering why you did a backpack tour without volume till I realized I had a pillow on my head and not headphones.

Sat through half of this video wondering why you did a backpack tour without volume till I realized I had a pillow on my head and not headphones.

Your signature uses "too" instead of "to."

Hope you enjoyed it after you fixed that!