Burning or Scorching?

Zeus_Junior

Burning or Scorching?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

Burning is more intimidating and less childish.

Burning all the way.

Neither are good for combos unless they're together. If you wanna combo something with Burning or Scorching then you're boring.

• Like 2

I like scorching, but i dont know. I wounder if valve can make them both better, like sparks coming out, or having them glow a bit...

• Like 1

As Apo mentioned, it quite depends on the class. I mean, who would wear Scorching on a pyro? But then again I'd prefer Burning on a spy, pyro or scout for example. 

I think in general, Burning > Scorching unless there is a good combo to be made. As Scorching often provides a better ground for more combo's.

I personally don't like either. Also so many people just want the effects cause they're "expensive" and they wanna look rich...

but if I had no choice but to pick I'd go for Scorching.

IMO equally good. I went with Burning because I feel like Burning never looks BAD, while Scorching can look unfitting/bad rarely in my opinion.

I'd vote equally good if I could but since I have to choose one I chose Burning. That said, Scorching definitely has more combo potential but standalone I prefer Burning

Neither. Sunbeams is way cooler.

/thread

If I had to choose between them, I'd pick Scorching because it looks way cooler.

• Like 1

As Apo mentioned, it quite depends on the class. I mean, who would wear Scorching on a pyro? But then again I'd prefer Burning on a spy, pyro or scout for example. 

I think in general, Burning > Scorching unless there is a good combo to be made. As Scorching often provides a better ground for more combo's.

I like scorching

Because burning bonnets iz bad hat and only gets me 11 keys

• Like 3

Scorching best effect in the game. Deal with it. B)

But when you have a burning flames all class misc, you can have both on each class and this is the best possible combo.

Cheers.

735027201611091032231.jpg

• Like 1

But when you have a burning flames all class misc, you can have both on each class and this is the best possible combo.

Cheers.

THIS... WOW

Cheers.

Bragging much? :^)

Looks fantastic though!

Call me crazy, but I honestly think BF is one of the worst effects. It has no real colour, it is as cliché as it gets, it's just plain boring. It's like those flame decals you had on your shirt, on your bike, on your everything as a kid, but you grew out of it by the time you turned 12. Scorching in the other hand is a lot better, mainly because I like green a lot and it looks gorgeous with a painted loadout. But there are a lot of better effects.

• Like 3

Burning is nice enough, I wish it was a tad brighter. Scorching is superior for how much more it stands out, but I think aesthetic-wise Burning is superior, lime green fire looks kinda garish to me.

Burning+Scorching is a bad combo. It's a mix that serves only to brag about wealth, and show just how poor the wearer is at aesthetic design. It takes the 2 strengths each one has, distinctive for scorching and aesthetically pleasing for burning and mixes them so they both are weak. Burning+Scorching is diluted and less distinctive from afar, and is a brownish ugly mess that's anything but aesthetically pleasing.

That being said, there are good combos for the effects. Orbiting Fire and SBTWC are good choices for Burning, and Scorching has a lot more oppurtunity for combo, with Venenata and Haunted Phantasm Jr. being interesting picks.

Scorching because I think the idea of green fire is cooler.

They should add Eerie burning flames.

Or something like that. Dark / Light blue. (preferrably dark)