Free Websites (Simple)

V1nce

Want to get more reputation and experience developing sites, on steam.

Currently offering my services to make anyone a free personal website which would be sort of a hub for all their community activities, and they can showcase what services they offer, such as SFM, some premium/discounted trades, and links to all of their trading websites profiles.

Heres a quick sample that I made(although not as detailed as Id like).

http://imgur.com/a/JpUJj

Can do this for you tubers as well.

If you're interested, add me-

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheV1nce25/

How does it work, any payment required to run the website or its free? Little confused, I might be interested.

How does it work, any payment required to run the website or its free? Little confused, I might be interested.

The actual making of the website done by me Is for free. You will receive all the files for free.

Domain & Hosting is your own fee, the max would be up to $100 per year.

You can get free domain and hosting however, with .tk domains and free 000webhosting programs.

Looks nice!

Might be good to make a mini-guide on how to set everything up, getting free hosting as mentioned above is easy but not everyone knows this.

That sounds cool, could you do some kind of thing for my middlemanning? If you're interested you can add me on steam. It would basically be an information page

That sounds cool, could you do some kind of thing for my middlemanning? If you're interested you can add me on steam. It would basically be an information page

Im quite new on the forums, so id need some links to details on the middlemanning services you offer. Ive added you.