Unusual Effect Ideas?

Aᴜᴛʜᴏᴘɪᴜs™

Hello,

Tell me some of your Unusual Effect Ideas. Please consider that it has a chance of Valve accepting it in-game. You will be credited.

I'm sure there's some ideas out there already, but I'd love to see some sort of 'synthwave'/retro effect out there.

Maybe some sort of lowrider moving along a graphical plain (blue/purple/pink colours). 

Well, here's a neat unusual effect idea. Could you possible make like a rainbow but on its side and it's pretty much orbiting constantly around the hat? You know what I mean? 

An image of Gaben with dollar signs for eyes hovering over your head with like a holy aura over your head.

Cherry Blossom. I think that would be neat. I dont think there is an effect that fits the role that a cherry blossom effect would. Calm, Serene, ect. Coukd also be another full body effect, but good.

Fade Energy. What if we had an enegy effect that had different fade patterns? That would be so sick. Im not sure if valve could implement that, but it would be cool.

I cant think of any more atm, but ill reply again if I have more.

Another idea: a couple of colorful gems floating around the hat, leaving small trails behind them.

Something similar to this, but gems would orbit slower and trails would be shorter

Eerie flames needs to happen. Additionally orbiting scorching(orb green fire) Triple unusual combo, burning, scorching and eerie.

• Like 1

sandstorm, i honestly don't know how that hasnt been added yet. it would go great with so many hats and would just as popular as blizzardy and or stormy.

• 2 weeks later...

Team flames or team energy. Cuz why not?

Or maybe a different color for Nebulae. It's by far my favorite effect, but it's so goddamn expensive. There needs to be another form of it to make it more available to people.

But whatever you do, don't just make an effect that looks cool. After all, they all do (except flies and N&B). Make it look amazing.

Don't just make an effect. There are tons of them out there. Make the next god-tier. We don't need any more average effects out there.