doing overwatch boosts for cheap

duogamin

dio overwatch boosts for 250 sr per 5 bucks till plat add me if intrested

I dont know much about the rules for boosting posts on the forums but I would recommend you link to your stats page in battle net so players can see what rank you are and determine if you can deliver what you say.

For instance, if you are offering boosts but are only at Silver rank then there isnt much hope that you can reach plat on another players account. In addition players would be giving you their battle.net account details to play the game. So a certain  level of trust and disclosure is expected early on.

• Like 2

account doin the boostin is diamond but prefer to keep it secret since might get banned

Its a risk you have to take if you are wanting other people's account information to boost them for real world money

I really really think this shouldn't be allowed, but I'm not sure about the rules for this sort of thing. I just don't like the idea of paying people to help you do better in an online virtual game. I'm EXTREMELY competitive but I would never do this, and I personally look down on anyone who does this sort of thing.

Mfw boosting to plat. I placed in plat this season after losing 8/10 placements! Plat is for casuals anyway

• Administrators

Yeah we're not allowing this on the forums. I'd advise people not give their account information to strangers. 

• Like 1