Halloween Spell Distribution

Dracnea

Similar to the paint, level, strange parts, and killstreak distribution tabs for every item I believe that there should be a tab for keeping track of how many items have certain Halloween spell on them. This could be very useful to get an idea of just how many of an item would have a Halloween color, footprints, or some other spell and therefore help to properly price some of the items with these addons. I really don't think this is a bad or too complex of an idea and could help a lot of people, myself included.

Let me know what you all think of this idea and hopefully the people over at backpack.tf take this idea into good consideration!

There have been many requests for spell search functionality, so I could definitely see a stats page like that being pretty relevant.

by doing this so it means most profit for premium searches and buyers because most people who own spells are people who rarely trade and don't know how much are spells are valued since backpack.tf doesn't count spells.

but then it be nice to have pumpkin bombs on a wrench I'd use

• 3 weeks later...

as a spell collector myself there are ways of finding spelled but yes it is hard to find what you are looking for

my friend eice spent four hours looking through every single co-pilot on premium search trying to find spelled ones 

http://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Co-Pilot/Tradable/Craftable

there are over 6,000 co-pilots 

he found three spelled ones..

so please spell filter or an icon on the item much like paint has one to tell users

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I came here to make the same feature request but I found this thread was already here. I am personally more interested in buying spelled items if they're available, but it's such a drag to have to mouse over each item to see if it has a spell on it. Maybe a filter for it would be nice (if possible), or a symbol indicating it's spelled in the classifieds.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived