1. 1. Which Cherry do you use?

• Cherry MX Black
    • Cherry MX Red
    • Cherry MX Brown
    • Cherry MX Blue
    • Cherry MX Green
    • Cherry MX Clear?

Ignore this if you don't use a mechanical keyboard

I know it suits different people the touch and noise, but im just seeing the overall distruption of votes.

I'm getting a brown keyboard, the keyboard i have right now is weird (got it as gift), its listed as mechinical but no switch identification. It sounds and feels like blue.

But ive tried all of them and i can say green is probably the worst and brown is the best for everything overall.

But das just my opinion

edit: made multiple choice incase you use two diff keyboards

I have a Razer Ornata Chroma. They have their own switches, but afaik theyre not very similar to any listed here. I love the Ornata becase

A. Fancy lights

B. Mecha-Membrane

I LOVE the feeling of this keyboard. its like a mechanical feel, but it is less of a deep hollow click, I really am not sure if I'll ever switch to a non mecha-membrane keyboard

MX Blue for typing and MX Black for gaming - yes i keep both boards on my desk :)

Rich kid :^)

I have a K70 with reds, Quickfire rapid with browns, and a Ducky Shine Mini with clears, and the ducky is by far my favorite. Clears are amazing. 

DeadBoom, you need to add MX Speeds as an option. (Also My keyboard is a Razer one so it uses proprietary switches [Mine have oranges which are like MX Browns] but I will be getting RZR Yellows soon (Mx Speed)) 

ugh, im getting tired of my blues, best thing i can do is get mechanical keys "o-ring" modification for less noise

I currently have a K90 with Blues, however I'd love to get a nice keyboard with Greens or Clears. Maybe next time.

...I don't have cherry switches.

At least I'm not on totally shitty rubberdomes. I've got a Sidewinder X4, which has scissor-switches. Not too clicky but quite short travel distance. I'm satisfied for now.

...I don't have cherry switches.

At least I'm not on totally shitty rubberdomes. I've got a Sidewinder X4, which has scissor-switches. Not too clicky but quite short travel distance. I'm satisfied for now.

(Good) Scissor switches are great and are only slightly behind mechanical imo. 

• Like 2

Greens. Max clack and weight in the Cherry lineup. I can't use any keyboard without Greens now.

How the fuck do u use greens? are u fingers like the hulk?

jokes but seriously how do u type fast with greens

How the fuck do u use greens? are u fingers like the hulk?

jokes but seriously how do u type fast with greens

My max recently was 100 WPM I think. I hit 113 once with this keyboard. Honestly they're not that heavy, I don't know what the finger fatigue that people say is from.

For Cherry switches I like blues, but I actually prefer Gateron Clears. You barely even have to touch them

• 2 weeks later...

For Cherry switches I like blues, but I actually prefer Gateron Clears. You barely even have to touch them

5nvX4ez.jpg

got my nice brown cherry, p good

(shit photo quality, off my phone and then used a rotater app which made it worse oops)