Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ninjakn

Question: Is TF2 or CSGO trading easier?

ninjakn    2
ninjakn

I have 11 csgo keys and cant get any trades... i converted to csgo from tf2 a bit ago and trading just doesnt seem as good, and there also many scams and gambling sites for idiots like me to fall into (i lost 17 keys on gambling...). i just want advice: is it easier to make profit and recover in csgo or tf2 trading?

unstopaBULLY    132
unstopaBULLY

TF2 trading is easier in terms of deals and activity (At least for me). Not many csgo listing sites, the few that do are packed with people who say only upgrades, only profit, I only want profit. Half don't speak english or are scammers/phishers or can't read. Although the few trades I have done in csgo have taken much less time than in TF2 (Activity wise, all I had to do was list my stuff), it is slower than tf2trading.

foxx    83
foxx

If you want to get bombarded by fake bots, scammers or just dumb people csgo trading is a nice option  ^_^

WaTTs    21
WaTTs

No matter which game you are in people just want profit. People can also bullshit you more often with patterns and FV, which means trying to squeeze even more profit. In terms of bouncing back from a loss, i think CSGO is easier. CSGO roll roulette is really easy to make a profit off of if you're safe with it. I deposited a 1.33$ skin and ended up with a $6 skin

foxx    83
foxx

No matter which game you are in people just want profit. People can also bullshit you more often with patterns and FV, which means trying to squeeze even more profit. In terms of bouncing back from a loss, i think CSGO is easier. CSGO roll roulette is really easy to make a profit off of if you're safe with it. I deposited a 1.33$ skin and ended up with a $6 skin

Betting is not a safe way to make profit. You might also end up losing everything you have in seconds but I will be honest; Its the most fun way to lose money  ^_^

Moose    27
Moose

TF2 might be easier due to TF2 having more form of currency. TF2 has weapons which can be turned into scrap, then rec, then ref which can be turned into keys. Cs:go on the other hand only has keys as currency. A lot of the prices on cs:go are based on SCM where TF2 has a dedicated unoffical site pricing the items.