Jump to content
Erik

Trump vs Clinton 2.0

If you could revote, who would you vote on?  

67 members have voted

  1. 1. Trump or Clinton

    • Trump
      35
    • Clinton
      32


Recommended Posts

Purple Potato    3
Purple Potato
49 minutes ago, Hyperqube said:

Corrupt? the Great Example of a corruption in politics, Watergate, was "only" Nixon spying on his opposition. Using (or trying to use, if you beleave Trump Jr) a foreign country to do the same, is peanuts compared to that.

First of all, it was the cover that was what made it worse, not the actual spying. Second, believe*.

50 minutes ago, Hyperqube said:

Laziest? How much time has he spend golfing?

Playing golf means you are lazy? Obama played a lot of golf.. and I only remember one time seeing it on the news (when he was smiling after a very serious thing happened)

 

51 minutes ago, Hyperqube said:

Least Intelligent? Have you read "the direct words of the president" (to quote Sean Spicer) - his tweets?

No, I don't know what you mean by this. I don't use any social media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyperqube    185
Hyperqube
19 hours ago, Purple Potato said:

Playing golf means you are lazy? Obama played a lot of golf.. and I only remember one time seeing it on the news (when he was smiling after a very serious thing happened)

Welp, I guess you proved me wro ... oh, wait ... Now, hey, Obama played "a lot of golf" ?

 

AWESOME !  ... What do you call it when it's more then double that amount ?

 

'cause you can complain about the media giving unfair coverage ... but 19 sure as heck keeps being way bigger then 8, no matter if the media covers it or not)

 

19 hours ago, Purple Potato said:

No, I don't know what you mean by this. I don't use any social media.

 

Nor the internet, nor the media that quotes his tweets,


... boy, if you claim ignorace about his tweets, you sure as heck are discrediiting yourself for having an informed oppinion.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Purple Potato    3
Purple Potato
3 hours ago, Hyperqube said:

Welp, I guess you proved me wro ... oh, wait ... Now, hey, Obama played "a lot of golf" ?

 

AWESOME !  ... What do you call it when it's more then double that amount ?

 

'cause you can complain about the media giving unfair coverage ... but 19 sure as heck keeps being way bigger then 8, no matter if the media covers it or not)

I did my research. By this time in the presidency it may be double, but on average Obama has played the same amount except 1 day less/week. I believe the numbers were 1:6 (Trump) and 1:7 (Obama) You are not showing the whole picture and are misrepresenting the information.

 

3 hours ago, Hyperqube said:

Nor the internet, nor the media that quotes his tweets,


... boy, if you claim ignorace about his tweets, you sure as heck are discrediiting yourself for having an informed oppinion.

I don't need to listen to the media to be informed. Also I can't even vote yet so why should I need to be informed completely? Using social media, or not using it doesn't someone is completely clueless about life outside of someone's house. Finally, ignorance* discrediting* and opinion*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×