I need an unusual trading mentor

Buying BACKPACKS + QS

Hello everyone, I just recently got into the unusual trading business and have been extremely lucky lately. Went from a Scorching Tungsten Toque (around 33 keys) to 80 keys in a week and a few days and I only started with 20 keys, I didn't pay anything more. Here is my unusual trading history http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/1266183

But I have been doing stupid stuff lately like selling a nice first gen mid tier medic unusual for a robo effect unusual that was a pain in the ass to sell. I would like to have someone to help me choose the right offers and someone I can get general trading advice from every once in a while. I won't bother you or be annoying, I will just talk to you when I have offers that i'm not sure if I should accept or not and you can respond whenever you have the time. Thank you :)

My Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278732896/

Add me if you want some advice. I can tell you if you are getting completely ripped off in a trade or should take it and run given I am online and like 5 minutes of research time.

• Like 2

Just post in the status section when you're going to trade, you should get a reply within 10 minutes

Also your last 2 hats are cancer to sell :/ especially your runner's

• Like 1

Just post in the status section when you're going to trade, you should get a reply within 10 minutes

Also your last 2 hats are cancer to sell :/ especially your runner's

The one problem about status updates is that it's really awkward if the person offering also is on forums...

The one problem about status updates is that it's really awkward if the person offering also is on forums...

Hardly ever happens lol

You owned that medic hat for 2 days... how are you calling it a hard sell? 2 days is nothing in unusual trading lol.

Anyhow Medic hats are really good

Medic, Soldier, Scout are prob the nicest to sell they are 6's classes.

Also you can go to Vatican City unusual trading server (74.91.112.61:27015 this is the ip), hope to see you around sometime.

"Anyhow Medic hats are really good"

Probably because your profile screams MEDIC and you have a fetish for that.

People on the forums are usually pretty keen on helping. Just post a status that says something like.

"x hat vs y hat   (y hat is mine)"

and you'll get a response relatively quickly. :)

Alternatively if you need help feel free to add me. I'll give you a pretty quick response and I'm online for a good amount of the time.

You owned that medic hat for 2 days... how are you calling it a hard sell? 2 days is nothing in unusual trading lol.

Anyhow Medic hats are really good

Medic, Soldier, Scout are prob the nicest to sell they are 6's classes.

Also you can go to Vatican City unusual trading server (74.91.112.61:27015 this is the ip), hope to see you around sometime.

I meant the robo Team Captain was hard to sell not the Medic hat :)

I had to downgrade in order to get rid of it.