• Mike Erhmantraut
    • Saul Goodman
    • Todd
    • Lydia
    • Gale
    • Tuco Salamanca
    • Hector Salamanca
    • Steve Gomez

I just started rewatching Breaking Bad. The last time I watched it was about 2 years ago I think.

Rewatching the show reminded me of how much of a bitch Skyler is, how ungrateful Walt Jr. is and how awful, yet somewhat funny Hank's jokes were.

So, who was your favourite Breaking Bad character?

• Administrators

Jesse. Only one with any real character growth and shit on by walt throughout.

I never finished Breaking Bad. I just couldnt really get into it. No idea why. Everybody says its so good but I just felt it was trailing off and I got bored of watching.

I got to as far as Gus killing off the Cartel. Then gave up

I do also love gustavo fring tho. wish he'd killed walt.

Yeah Gustavo Fring was epic. He's basically 2 persons at once. On one side you see a generous successful restaurant chain owner and on the other side he's an ice cold drug lord.

I love this show so much, it's easily my favorite. It's really hard for me to pick a favorite since the characters are all so diverse. You've got Saul for comic relief, Jesse as the character you want so badly to be good but he keeps going back to his old ways, Walt as the noble hero who eventually turns into something unlike himself, and Hank as Walt's most dangerous enemy but also one of his closest friends. I've always related with Jesse the most, I'm very prone to falling back to my old ways and reversing any progress I've made in developing myself so he's in a way a reminder of what I'll become if I stick with my old ways.

tl;dr Jesse is my favorite.

• Administrators

I love this show so much, it's easily my favorite. It's really hard for me to pick a favorite since the characters are all so diverse. You've got Saul for comic relief, Jesse as the character you want so badly to be good but he keeps going back to his old ways. I've always related with Jesse the most, I'm very prone to falling back to my old ways and reversing any progress I've made in developing myself so he's in a way a reminder of what I'll become if I stick with my old ways.

fuck that shit, walt dragged jesse down repeatedly while jesse tried to be good. that finale where jesse shoots the scientist guy while crying is like utter heartbreak. fuck walt, he's the least likeable protagonist in anything ever and i don't know why anyone roots for him. 

fuck that shit, walt dragged jesse down repeatedly while jesse tried to be good. that finale where jesse shoots the scientist guy while crying is like utter heartbreak. fuck walt, he's the least likeable protagonist in anything ever and i don't know why anyone roots for him. 

Oh yep, when Gale got shot that was pretty sad. Although Walt did free Jesse at the end, when he freed him from the Nazi gang.