Backpack.tf March Madness 2017

A Delicious Cashew

In first place, with a score of 1180: A Delicious Cashew how do i pay myself

In second place, with a score of 1120: Polar

lmao rigged, this furthers my theory that all mods are just offshoots of polar's hivemind and serve him as their god-bear

I would say UNC is poised to repeat, but I also had nova winning it all so I won't do that. I'll go with a safe bet in Kentucky

• 11 months later...
On 4/4/2017 at 11:29 AM, Kevin the Chicken God said:

lmao rigged, this furthers my theory that all mods are just offshoots of polar's hivemind and serve him as their god-bear

I would say UNC is poised to repeat, but I also had nova winning it all so I won't do that. I'll go with a safe bet in Kentucky

On 4/3/2017 at 9:00 PM, A Delicious Cashew said:

Who do you guys think will end up winning next year? No idea who the good freshman are, but I think its time for Kentucky or Louisville to return to the championship game. 

looks like kentucky sucks this year. UNC is ok, probably not going to win it all unless they get hot and have a good bracket

On that note, Backpack.tf March Madness 2018 will be announced at the end of this week! For early entrance, join using 

http://games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D2230967&ex_cid=tcmen2018_email&groupID=2230967&groupp=YmFja3BhY2sudGY%3D&inviteuser=ezBENkJCNzI0LURCQTMtNDlGMS1BQkI3LTI0REJBMzc5RjE1RX0%3D&invitesource=email
Group: Backpack.tf 2018
Password: backpack.tf

Looking forward to winning again :)